Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Glass Jars

"Didi Di-" The

medical instrument made a regular sound, the electronic light screen kept flashing numbers and letters, and countless catheters of different colors were entangled together, like blood lines buried in the human body.

In this mysterious snow-white room, many people are busy coming and going. They are discussing scientific research issues on the data of the entire wall, or playing with strange-colored solutions, or observing biological tissues that they do not know what they are under the microscope.

Everyone is dressed in emotionless white clothes, almost blending in with the surrounding environment.

With a "Boom", a huge old iron box was placed on the ground by the porter omnic.

"The file box No. YH-001 has been delivered, please sign for it."

Two researchers in white came over, looking at the contents of the box while wearing gloves.

"Her observation records are all here, so many, no matter how you look at it, it is more than ten years old."

"The paper is moldy!"

"Now the situation is urgent, move it out first. Be careful not to damage it, there is no electronic archive. "

Old data files are stacked on the table, and the yellowed paper is covered with human body detection data. The height, weight, heart rate, and blood pressure are recorded 10 times a day, accurate to two decimal places.

But no matter how many archives there are, the covers of the pages have the same title: --The

observation log of No. 0 machine.

The tin box was pushed and pulled on the floor tiles, making a penetrating sound, and she was awakened by the harsh movement.

When she opened her eyes, she saw a bleak white, and the bright light above her head made her eyes narrow, but she got used to it after a while.

Body heaving up and down uncontrollably, mouth open.

"Gululu-" A string of air bubbles leaked from the air holes on both sides of the ventilator.

She...was placed in an upright closed oval glass jar, the jar was filled with a transparent colorless liquid, and her messy hair drifted along the current, like wildly growing water plants on the seabed.

If she hadn't known that it wasn't Formalin around, she would have thought she had turned into a corpse.

What the hell is this place?

Who... is she?

It felt like I had a long, long, endless dream, and when I woke up, I realized that my head was chaotic and empty, full of images of accelerated playback, but I couldn't remember anything when I thought about it carefully.

Outside the glass jar was a laboratory, the floor littered with wires and seemingly sophisticated instruments.

There was a small cart not far away, with a dark drink on the cart and a bit of food beside it. She stretched out her hand slightly, and the slight pain in her right arm made her movement stagnate.

There is a retention needle on the snow-white slender arm, and a long infusion tube is connected to the back, extending all the way from the top of the jar. The tube can be used for both infusion and blood draw. Because of the long-term needle insertion, her skin was already black and blue.

All needles, electromagnetic patches are only on the right arm and torso.

Because her left arm...is a thin iron rod.