Chapter 53

Chapter 53 In The Ward

    Several black-robed priests silently blocked the road, trapping him in the middle.

    "High Priest, it's time for you to go back to the church, the believers are still waiting."

    "We escort you back."

    They didn't get far in a strange combination, Dong already grabbed one of them by the shoulder, revealing a questioning smile.

    "...This is not the way to the church." In the

    desert, Aberrant 002 endured the wrath of the mechanical tyrannosaurus, and only his scorched black and twisted corpse was left under the flames.

    Beside the small puddle, the mercenaries who arrived one after another surrounded the middle of the three floors and three floors, and looked at her anxiously.

    Ling lay on her back in An Ling's arms, her lips trembling, and she felt extremely relieved looking at his silver-white face.

    "Da Bao..."

    She struggled to lift her right hand, but she lost her strength in mid-air and fell down.

    An Ling instantly caught her hand.

    Not far away, the plane landed with a roar, Herman hurriedly ran over: "How is she!"

    An Ling returned to her human appearance, and he picked up the girl by the waist: "Because I just let down my guard, now I'm in a coma. Baker is in a coma. Sir, Zero's injury is too heavy to move, so I need to borrow your helicopter to transfer."

    "Okay..."

    Fortunately, it's not too far from Loess City, Herman's special plane plus two mercenary guild transport planes, they went all the way. With a roar and lightning, it directly reached the roof of the First Loess City Hospital, alarming the doctors and nurses in the hospital.

    "The left leg bone, two ribs were fractured, the left shoulder was lacerated, and there was excessive blood loss. In addition to this, there were multiple bruises and internal bleeding, and they needed to be hospitalized for observation."

    The old doctor originally wanted to nag a few more words, how could the little girl do this at such a young age, but when he saw the men standing in the room, all of them looked uneasy and uneasy, and the old doctor said it again. swallowed back.

    "Who is the family member, settle the treatment fee."

    Herman straightened up and said in a hoarse voice, "I'm coming." He took his men out.

    Mo Sang Wu stood by the door. He looked at Zero, who was lying on the hospital bed, his face paler than the wall. He only felt that there was a big stone in his heart, so heavy that he couldn't breathe.

    Feeling irritable, he wanted to smoke, but as soon as his fingers touched the cigarette case, Mo Sang Wu's hand was retracted again when he saw the little girl's ignorant appearance.

    He squeezed the cigarette case flat, pushed open the door of the ward, and strode out: "You are on guard around, and no one is allowed to approach."

    Qin Shan asked behind him, "Where are you going, Team Mo?"

    "Look for that one. The clues of the aberrant."

    "But the corpse has already been burned into charcoal by the dragon flame."

    Mo Sanwu stopped, turned his head and sneered, the smile did not reach the bottom of his eyes: "The charred DNA still exists, as long as If the corpse is still in ashes, there will be clues left, and I don’t believe that the initiator can do it flawlessly.” The