Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Baisha City

The green small truck drove slowly through the empty road. Gradually, there were more buildings and more people around.

Zero got out of the car with his only luggage, and chose a random direction.

She waved her hand: "Thank you, enthusiastic robot, goodbye!" The

girl's figure disappeared, and gradually merged with the surrounding crowd. Behind him, the garden robot in the green uniform was still standing in place, and the two electronic eyes did not Know where to look.

Baisha City is a second-class livable city with dense urban population and moderate environmental pollution.

Different from the square yellow house of the Third Research Institute, the buildings in the urban area are basically white, with irregular geometric shapes on the surface, with large posters and advertisement projection screens hanging on the surface, and the characters above are all kinds of virtual idols.

"An acid-proof umbrella, corrosion-resistant, quick-drying, and quick-drying. Under the umbrella, you can still be graceful in sunny or rainy days!"

"High-quality sand-proof windows are safe and healthy, and my mother will no longer worry about sandstorms blowing into the house!"

Zero Looking at the advertisement with relish, a few minutes later, a virtual girl with white double ponytails appeared on the screen.

"Citizens, Xiaobai warmly reminds you to stay indoors and wait for rescue when you are in danger, close doors and windows to protect yourself, don't make noise, and don't go out casually~~"

"Alarm phone: 8888-123456.

" Hands stop: Danger...what do you mean.

earthquake? Dust storm? Strong acid rain?

In addition to the green trees on the roadside, the large white stairs are the architectural features of the city.

These giant steps only have a dozen steps, but they are dozens of meters wide, like a wide square. It is often seen near intersections and buildings.

Although these steps are flat and suitable for doing something, because of the scorching sun and the glare on the white steps, no one moves around.

Those piled up storefronts are like proliferating human tissue, rising to a dozen floors. There are amusement parks built in the sky, gyms suspended on transparent glass, and fast food shops that are only one square meter in the corners.

There was a long queue at the door of the shop, and poor office workers waited for a long time to squat for a cheap lunch.

Countless people dressed in odd shapes passed by Zero, some were transformed, there were robots, there were robots that looked like robots, and there were robots that looked like robots.

Compared with them, Zero, who is wearing an overly loose white coat and blue surgical mask, can no longer be normal.

Ling held the cardboard box and looked around, this crowded pedestrian street, the bizarre city, actually revealed such a strange combination everywhere.

--Highly developed technology, still traditional way of life.

Some people drink coffee in the sky garden, some buy brand-name nutritional supplements from vending machines on the street, and some crawl in the sewers.

She walked on the pedestrian street for a long time, and suddenly a single-family store appeared in front of her, with a gorgeous lintel, and there were drones flying around with electronic banners outside.