Chapter 9

Chapter 9 We Have Money

    "Can I be a mercenary too?" Zero asked softly with a small face raised.

    The two who were discussing something choked on their saliva.

    "Ah?"

    Lu Nan waved his hand: "No, little girl, calm down! Mercenary is not a job suitable for girls. We see a lot of terrifying aberrants like this every month."

    "No Personal, weird, rotten and stinky, all are super! Classy! Horrible!"

    Lu Nan squeezed his fat cheeks with both hands and made a face, hoping that she could give up her mind.

    Zero looked at him and said, "Pfft—"

    Jessie rolled up her sleeves to show off her old scars while banging her head.

    "Little girl, listen to me, mercenaries are not organized! Wherever there is danger, we will be there. Unlike those federal police and soldiers, the mercenary guild is a free organization, which is equivalent to tying our heads to the belt of our pants! Maybe one day the mission will be bombed by the enemy!"

    Zero looked at the scar on his arm, and then looked back at the broken house that had been bombed to rubble.

    "But Sid and I didn't do anything, and the house was bombed."

    "..." Ling pushed

    back her dust-stained hair, she smiled: "This world is so dangerous, I just don't want to wait. Being bombarded, I don’t want to starve and be beaten, and I don’t want to see Sid injured. If there is another time, I must confront the monster.”

    “He shot me, and I must stab him.

    ” People, the two felt that the words of persuasion could not be said at all.

    Lu Nan sighed: "Actually, most of the mercenaries joined because of desperation..."

    Jessie stabbed him next to him, and Lu Nan coughed.

    "Then what, little girl, the government will help repair the damaged house, but there is nothing that can be done about personal property damage."

    "Being a mercenary, in short, you should think about it calmly."

    Lu Nan looked at his personal terminal: "This time the quest reward has been issued, and this is your share."

    He took out a thin sheet of paper. Plastic card with magnetic stripe, numbers and patterns.

    Zero didn't dare to answer: "Give it to me?"

    "Of course, this kill is thanks to your mechanical butler. Speaking of which, we didn't actually do anything, you deserve it, take it!" Jesse urged.

    A card with a very light tentacle is a portable electronic currency that is widely circulated in this society. Anonymous, no password, recyclable, all major banks support exchange, black and white are common.

    The magnetic strip above shows the electronic number: 500.0.

    A full five hundred federal dollars.

    Zero has never seen so much money in his life.

    She held the card in both hands, and even her eyes were glowing.

    Are we rich? !

    "Thank you!!!"

    "My name is Zero, nice to meet you. You must call me next time you can help me!" The