Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    "Am I right?" Zero asked softly.

    "If it wasn't for my vision system, then all of this would be true. Zero, you succeeded, and they answered your call." An Ling said with a smile.

    The next moment, he felt the girl holding his hand tightened, and then a bright brilliance burst from his eyes.

    Zero raised his head high and saw the crowd pouring in like a tide on the horizon. They were the first to arrive, most of them citizens living near Heisha City. They held a variety of weapons, even crude homemade guns, and burst out with exhilarating roars.

    "I fought with you lunatics!!!"

    A young man on a skateboard waved the shovel in his hand and rushed over from Zero's side. He directly scuffled with the enemy who was chasing behind him.

    Sporadic explosions, shouts of killing, and heavy blows, these citizens who came to support them kept the crazy believers in check, and the whole scene was chaotic.

    However, the means of the Mechanic God Church are far more than these. As the ground shook for a while, five huge deformers were drilled from the ground.

    They shook off the sand and soil on their bodies, raised their heads and let out a roar that shook the sky, and even the sand dunes were quickly disappearing.

    "It's A-level aberrants, back all!"

    "Spread out, don't gather!"

    Zero saw one of the elephants with a human head, looking terrifying, the body was the size of a house, and its thick and long tusks were all over it. It is no longer an opponent that ordinary people can fight to be able to directly fly six or seven people.

    And it also has the same number plate on it: 004.

    "This is..."

    "It's an artificial aberration." Dong has already confirmed, "The remaining dozen or so may be concentrated here!"

    Under the rapid offensive, the team of ordinary citizens was scattered, and all the accompanying people were scattered. The mercenaries and bodyguards chose to go forward to support the battle.

    Zero had just loaded the submachine/gun of the robotic arm, and blocked someone in front of him.

    Mo Sangwu tore off the camouflage uniform on his body with a serious expression: "You guys go, I'm here."

    "But..."

    He interrupted her, his eyes were sharp and blazing: "Go ahead, don't look back, you The battlefield is not here."

    Zero was speechless. An Ling silently glanced at Mo Sang Wu, then put her on his back and ran at high speed on the sand dunes.

    Dong has followed behind with the few remaining priests of the rebellion. They are like a small stream branching out of a river, passing shallow shadows in the desert of death.

    During the fast-paced run, Zero turned his head and saw a huge mechanical tyrannosaurus standing up from the sand dune. His entire body was covered in silver metal armor, and the rustling quicksand rolled down from the edge of the armor.

    The tyrannosaurus raised his head high, and in the roar of the sky-shaking sound, she saw him spit out the flames, and the red dragon breath burned red.

    Even so, in this battle with fewer enemies and more enemies, they do not have an advantage.

    The sand dunes are soft, which is not suitable for human combat, plus five slightly troublesome aberrants, and countless crazy and desperate believers, Mo Sanwu is very tired.