Chapter 57

Chapter 57 The Pyramid

    The Second Research Institute is located in Blue Bridge City at the southern end of the Federation, which is the main production area of ​​artificial intelligence technology in the country. They supply AI smart chips to all robot production lines. Therefore, it is also called the smart city.

    When Ling Yi entered Blue Bridge City, he shivered.

    The air here is much gloomier and colder than that of Baita City, and even the same sun on the horizon seems to have no heat, illuminating the earth drowsily.

    The air is filled with the smell of steel, the roads are horizontal and vertical, and even neon billboards are rare, with no other colors except black, white and gray.

    After looking at the energetic mercenaries in Baita City for a long time, when he saw the dead citizens here, he had the illusion of coming to another world in a trance.

    "Representatives of Baker Machinery, welcome to Blue Bridge City."

    A man with a particularly pale face was standing at the entrance to the city. This place will bring you good memories."

    Herman took the pass with a dignified gesture, and said without changing his face: "Thank you."

    Zero, who was sitting in the back seat of him, quietly pulled down his peaked cap and let the brim of his hat cover himself. s eyes. She wears a bionic mask of the other face, but according to An Ling, even eye contact could reveal her identity and she must be extra careful.

    The gate at the city gate opened, and the Baker Group's motorcade was quickly released. They turned countless corners along the way, carefully confirming that they were not following. After finally reaching safety, the three figures got out of the car.

    "Ho-" Herman exhaled, he was clearly nervous, and anxiously loosened the collar of his shirt.

    In front of him stood two people with unfamiliar faces, a man and a woman, all of them were ordinary in appearance, and they would not look back when they fell into the crowd.

    One is zero and the other is winter.

    Herman held the girl's shoulder, "The goal of the convoy is too conspicuous. My people can only bring you into the city, and cannot get close to the research institute."

    "It's winter, Zero's safety will be left to you. You must be extra careful in the future. Retreat immediately after the mission is successful, and I will wait nearby."

    Herman told him time and time again, he was more nervous than he was going in himself, with a handsome face Serious: "It doesn't matter if it fails, I brought all the firepower and blew it up."

    Zero: ...then it is estimated that the Federation will fry the pot overnight.

    She comforted the man in front of her: "Relax, take it easy, we're not here to bomb, we're just here to be assassins."

    Under Herman's reluctant gaze, Zero followed Dong has disappeared into the streets.

    The high priest hid his beautiful face, and restrained his arrogant temperament. Wearing a large work uniform, he really disappeared, and even his walking posture was no different from that of ordinary people who have worked for many years.

    Ling walked through the streets in his arms, lowered his head and dared not look around, playing a commoner couple.

    There are constantly patrolling robots coming and going on the road, but Dong is worthy of being in the black and white all year round, and the hidden and hidden kung fu is perfect. He did not arouse anyone's alertness, and quietly avoided the patrol with Zero, and soon came to the vicinity of the Second Research Institute.