Chapter 59

Chapter 59 The Electronic Brain

    Although the environment is uncertain, because there are trustworthy people around, Zero slept quite comfortably.

    Especially when she woke up, she was still able to meet a handsome face.

    Dong already looked at her tenderly, lips lightly opened: "Sweetheart, although I really want to stay in this position with you for a long time, but my hands are numb..."

    Zero blinked for a moment, only to realize that he was talking about being pressed by her. The left arm used as a pillow all night.

    "I'm sorry, but are you okay? Are you still conscious? Are you still alive? Do you need emergency medicine? I have adrenaline here!

    "

    Dong already smiled and let her move: "It wasn't very good before, but now it's much better, maybe this is a sweet burden." It was

    7 o'clock now, and the corridor was quiet.

    They didn't hear any voices in the nearby dormitory, and there was no sign of a robot patrolling the road.

    "The researchers should have already gone to work. Judging from the current situation, the person who was tied up yesterday should not have been found."

    Dong has put on a mask, "In short, find a place to hide his host first." The

    two circled around They walked around the maze-like corridors, because there were no windows to the outside, so it was easy for them to forget which floor they were on.

    Zero even found that when climbing the steps of the 4th-5th floor, he went down to the 4th floor again, and there was even some kind of dislocation trap in the corridor.

    The labs on both sides are small and all identical, without windows and ventilation, which are not suitable for the mainframe of artificial intelligence.

    "Wait," Zero suddenly pulled Dongyi's sleeve.

    "As the almighty mechanical god, will he stay with ordinary people in the sect?"

    "Of course not, the Lord God never really shows up, the room He lives in is a forbidden area." Dong has answered, "What do you mean?"

    Ling looked at the stairs above his head: "So, there will really be researchers working in the laboratory. A study of him?"

    Isn't this a blasphemy to the gods?

    He is an absolutely calm, arrogant, and conceited artificial intelligence. He conservatively estimates that his level of power is comparable to that of An Ling. How can he allow the insects in his eyes to step on his head and control his own life and death.

    "I have some hunch, maybe I should go higher."

    The Second Research Institute is a pyramid structure, no matter how labyrinth the route is, there is nothing wrong with it. From the outside, the building looks about 30 floors, but when I actually came in, I found that there were almost 40 floors inside.

    Zero crawled profusely and sweated profusely, and in the end, it was almost Dong already holding her and flying down the corridor.

    They found that as the floor went up, there were fewer and fewer laboratories distributed on each floor. During this period, they encountered the patrol team several times, and both of them escaped without any risk.

    I don't know how many floors I climbed, but a glass door blocked the upper and lower passages, and there was no way to continue.

    Dong has carefully checked: "It's a fingerprint lock. If you enter the wrong key, it will automatically alarm. We can't break in." The