Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Atonement

    The fire in the general control room was out of control, and the flames licked through the filing cabinets and gradually spread to the entire office area.

    No matter what group of killing birds she is, the data is all in his head anyway, and as long as he escapes, he can sell it to other research institutes at a high price.

    He wants to bury the zero machine and this whole mess!

    Conrad laughed loudly: "Hahahaha! Go to hell!!!"

    The muzzle in his hand emitted a penetrating red aperture, which finally became brighter and brighter. Before the launch, Conrad suddenly saw No. 0 A tall human figure appeared behind the machine.

    Not run or jumped, but flowed like grit and formed in an instant.

    Gender-neutral electronic voices from people who can't see their faces.

    "Shut up." And

    then...

    then blocked by an undulating silver wall of water.

    Conrad opened his mouth unconsciously: Is this... can it be blocked?

    And the silver ones are not water, but liquids such as mercury. They are soft and powerful, and they are wrapped around the cannon. The bullet turned in a direction and slammed into the side wall.

    With only a loud noise, the gravel and reinforced concrete disintegrated together, and the entire control room was razed to the ground.

    Conrad hugged his head and rolled a few laps out before he escaped, clutching the railing and coughing.

    With a flash in front of her eyes, that silver and white strange thing turned into a barrier, protecting the whole of the zero machine, and she didn't even mess up her hair. The silver water curtain gradually condensed behind her again, merging into a tall, slender figure with indistinguishable facial features.

    Only then did Conrad see clearly that it was neither water nor mercury, it was a nanorobot, and it turned out to be a nanorobot!

    Before he could run a few steps, his left arm suddenly felt a sharp pain.

    "Ah!!!" Conrad screamed and fell to the ground, trembling with pain. His entire robotic arm was ripped apart like tofu, and even the flesh and blood at the fracture were splattered.

    And the strange silver-white man stood quietly not far away, with no intention of coming up at all.

    The other party didn't want to kill him directly, he was just teasing.

    The researchers in the building ran and hid, and the mechanical security was all down, but Conrad had no other way to choose. He could only cover the wound and escape. Fortunately, there were many rooms in the research institute. He used his ID card to swipe through the heavy iron doors, and those doors closed behind him to block foreign enemies, constantly buying time for himself.

    There is a spare helicopter on the roof, and he can leave in just 30 seconds!

    The instinct to survive became the backbone that kept Conrad alive.

    However, he soon realized that something was wrong.

    No matter how he dodged, the silver-white robot behind him was chasing after him. No matter where he ran, the other party could perceive it, no, it was predicted! It can predict his judgment!

    And the door of each room seems to be non-existent to it, and the password lock is automatically opened wherever it passes.

    Conrad rolled his eyes and fell into a frantic prison.