Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Assassination Team

    The community has been relatively peaceful recently, and for at least a month, there has been no such terrifying aberration as Mr. Tony the scissors, and everyone is content.

    But in this social atmosphere, human distortions are happening all the time.

    As evening approaches, residents of the old city are snapping up temporary specials from convenience stores. Suddenly, with a "bang" sound, the trash can by the road was kicked down, and Gululu rolled to the side.

    A thin man wearing only shorts walked over barefoot and let out a strange laugh. His degree of mechanization is not high, and the surface of his body is still human skin tissue, but no one will think that he is a normal person.

    Because his entire head swelled three times in size, his facial features protruded from the skin, like a giant winter melon on a straw.

    The terrified people fled in all directions as the men shuffled like zombies.

    "There are aberrants!"

    "Run ah ah ah ah!"

    Immediately, the broadcast on the telephone pole immediately issued a circular warning, and an invisible force field rose up, wrapping the old house like soap bubbles. People were in a panic, all kinds of sundries were knocked over, messy footsteps, and the cries of children were a mess.

    Although the degree of mechanization of the aberrant who caused the panic is not very high, it is still judged by the national security system as an irregular dangerous object.

    [Urgent: There are D-level aberrants near the convenience store in the old city, the number is 1, please go to the nearby mercenaries to support immediately! ]

    In all qualified mercenary personal terminals, this urgent task is automatically broadcast in the form of voice broadcast, and it bounces to the top of the message record.

    The deformed man stretched out his disastrous arms, and repeated inexplicable sentences in his grinning mouth: "Eat people~ Eat people~ Eat..."

    Because of the swelling of his head, his facial features were opened in equal proportions, and his eyes bulged out. Fall out at any time. The mouth grows so big, the teeth grow crookedly, and there is still suspicious red flesh hanging from the corners of the mouth.

    But even with this ghostly appearance, the man still has normal perception.

    His eyes rolled around, and finally his eyes landed on his chest, where there was a small red dot.

    "Crack!" He slapped himself on the body.

    But the red dot landed on the back of his hand as if it would move.

    The distorted man stopped, and his swollen brain thought slowly, recalling what it was. And the boss who was hiding on the second floor of the convenience store not far away also spied carefully through the window, and the lively neighborhood just now was silent.

    Normal people know: the red is not the dot, it is the gun's aiming line.

    The next moment, with a sound of "Bang——", a red bullet went straight through the Aberrant's chest, and inertia knocked him to the ground.

    Blood gushed out, the pale human limbs twitched, and the aberrant tried to get up while holding on to the huge head, but the wound on his chest quickly burst into flames.

    In just a second, the red flames swept through the deformer's body, burning him to pieces in front of everyone's eyes.

    [D-level aberrant, has died. ]