Chapter 13

Chapter 13 In the Desert

    What is the first thing you do when you come to the desert? Of course, that is to build a windproof tent and set up a water purification device.

    They found a suitable hillside for camping, and laid down the tent support in the leeward direction. If the wind was downwind, the sand would be blown into the tent.

    Lu Nan took off his coat, held his left shoulder blade with his right hand and turned, and easily removed his arm, transforming it into a handy shovel.

    After he dug the foundation, he threw the shovel over: "Jesse, then!"

    "Okay!" The

    two brothers cooperated tacitly.

    With their high efficiency, two tents were soon built in the desert, one larger and the other smaller. Sunscreen during the day and heat preservation at night, as well as isolation from sandstorms, is a must for travel.

    Zero set up a water purification device in a low-lying place not far away, and when the switch was pressed, the machine made a humming sound. At the beginning, the faucet was still dripping with muddy water, mixed with mud and sand, and it soon became clear. The disadvantage is that the water flow is very weak.

    She took some water in her palm and drank it carefully.

    When they finally settled down, it was the most poisonous noon in the sun. Even the small animals that came out for food earlier were completely gone.

    Zero can only sit in a tent to prevent it from being exposed to the sun by 360 degrees without dead ends.

    Lu Nan and the others have replaced most of their body parts with iron sheets, and their perception of cold and heat has declined. The two of them have no effect and are still working hard.

    In half a day, it was dark by one degree of zero: TT shed tears silently.

    There are no bright lights in the desert, some are just dazzling sunlight.

    After looking at it for a long time, the world in the eyes of people seems to have endless sandy colors, and only the mournful wind can be heard in the ears.

    "Woooooo~~~"

    To plant trees in such a world with frequent natural disasters and environmental pollution, what can be planted to prevent wind and sand are high-tech products that have undergone gene editing. They are tenaciously rooted in barren and polluted land, and do their best to obtain a little nutrient for growth.

    The tool they used to plant trees was a medium-sized machine. It was just an iron box when it was transported here by a military truck. It was automatically disassembled into a working state when it landed, like a mechanical spider.     Their sturdy manipulators dig neatly lined soil pits on the sandy ground, put the tree species in the inventory into the pits one by one, and then inject accurately calculated water. The whole process does not require manual operation at all.     Just because the plants need to be watered every day during the growing season, the task cycle of afforestation is long and boring, and not many people are willing to come. Not to mention the harsh environment.     After two days, they have planted six acres of tree species. Every day, besides squatting by the pit and watching the machine plant trees, he uses the terminal to learn knowledge.     During this time, she had already read "Do Mechanical Life Dream of Electronic Butterflies" and "40 Years of Development History of Artificial Limbs" transmitted to her by Dabao.     When she was studying, Lu Nan and Jesse both sat side by side under the tent and focused on what they were looking at. Their expressions were even more serious than hers.     Zero thought: In such an advanced future sci-fi world, people should use high technology to do something meaningful, right?     As a result, I leaned in and saw that Jesse was watching the horse's hoofs on the smart terminal.     Lu Nan is watching the rabbits eat grass.     Zero: . . .     Human hobbies have remained unchanged for 5,000 years.     Just at this time, Dabao sent a daily greeting from the Bubble Bobble watch. Zero asked, "Dabao, what do you like to do?"     "Usually?" An Ling thought for 0.3 seconds and replied, "Work.     " What about when you're not working?"     "There's no time when you're not working."     Zero: Come on, the so-called 007 work system!