Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    The night was dark, the cold wind was howling, and the black sand city was frozen at an extremely fast speed, and all the battle traces during the day were covered with ice and snow.

    All surviving mercenaries gathered in the makeshift base camp for repairs and heating, except for a few sentinel groups that were still patrolling outside.

    This time, thanks to the rapid actions of Zero and Mosanwu, most of the mercenaries were saved and casualties were greatly reduced.

    The temporary base camp is in an indoor shopping plaza. The ceiling and walls are made of transparent glass. The huge billboards have been rusted and dimmed, but the central open space is spacious enough for everyone to sit down and eat something to rest.

    There were mercenaries wearing aprons, stirring something next to several large pots of portable induction cookers. The scorching steam made their faces flush red. Boiling white rice slurry was tumbling in the pot, and the aroma of carbs mixed with bacon came out.

    "It's time for dinner!"

    Everyone held the hot food in their bowls, and they were all grateful that they are still alive in the world today.

    In an uninhabited street not far from the temporary base camp, the last mechanical tyrannosaurus screamed in the sky, revealing sorrow. Then it lowered its head, and the spines and scales from the neck to the back began to fall off a little bit.

    After a while, footsteps sounded over there. A figure passed through the dark mist, and the leather boots stepped on the sparse snow with one foot deep and one foot shallow.

    Mo Sanwu was soaked with sweat, and in the extremely low outdoor temperature, the surface of his skin was emitting wisps of heat. The combat uniform on his body became extremely brittle due to the continuous high temperature, and it rustled into rags with his movements within a few steps.

    The ragged clothes can't hide the body, and the broad back and strong chest can be easily seen when walking around. And the man didn't care about his embarrassment at all, just stared at the brightly lit house not far away and accelerated his pace.

    Mo Sanwu can only cancel the Tyrannosaurus Mode after exhausting all the energy of the transformation. This time can be long or short, but this time it takes an extraordinarily long time, and the size of the transformation is unprecedentedly huge.

    In the dark night, his blue-purple pupils were exceptionally bright.

    When he reached the gate of the square, Mo Sang Wu's body temperature had dropped, and a thin layer of snow fell on his head and shoulders.

    The mercenary guard who was on duty by the door was stunned when he saw him, but quickly reacted and handed over a new combat uniform jacket.

    "Team Mo, everyone is inside."

    Mo Sang Wu nodded and took it, and strode inside while putting on his clothes.

    The warm air in the room made him narrow his eyes.

    Without the coercion of life and death, the mercenaries relaxed, and in the messy place, he could see Zero at a glance.

    The girl was sitting on a cardboard box, and the robot in front of her was squatting on the ground and talking to her. The two were familiar and intimate.

    Especially with a smile on her face.

    Mo Sangwu raised his foot and wanted to walk over, but Qin Shan stopped him.