Chapter 44

Chapter 44 Old Photos

    Since then, the story of the prince of the Baker Group and President Mo robbing women at the mercenary guild headquarters has spread rapidly at a speed of ten or ten, but everyone only dared to make a fuss, and no one dared to put it on the table. Social media up.

    Herman stayed at the hotel closest to the guild, and booked an entire floor of the presidential suite.

    He was sitting on the balcony, facing the direction of the Coiling Dragon Pagoda and looking blank, with the exquisite velvet box in his hand, and he didn't know what he was thinking.     * After the old yellowed photo of my grandfather was discovered a

    month ago , Lawrence carried out in-depth scanning, analysis, restoration, and at the same time magnified 1000 times to print and hang it on the wall.     As small as the bricks and tiles of the house, every leaf of the wall creeper, and the clothes and decorations of the protagonists in the photos are all clear.     Herman stood in front of the wall and stared at the people inside.     One of them is his most respected elder, and the other... is a fateful encounter.     "Master, according to the analysis, the photo was taken 40 years ago. The previous master in the photo is 34 years old, and the girl in the photo is about 7-8 years old."     "According to the house and plants The shooting scene here should be at least a third-level livable city, not facing the sea or river, and there are 15 eligible cities in the federal government.”

    "Analyzing the attitude and clothes of the previous generation, he may have just finished a formal meeting and was wearing a hand-made tuxedo with embroidered family crest, but he is half-kneeling on the ground at the moment, showing great respect for this young lady. I have already checked The major chaebol families at that time have not had any eligible women.”

    “There is no particular way of building the house in the photo, and there are no special signs such as street signs and building numbers in the picture, but we are in the lower right corner of the photo. I found a bare and exposed drain pipe, this type of pipe is only used in major research institutions and was phased out 20 years ago."

    Herman pressed one hand on the wall, the color of his eyes reflected the pattern in the photo, and he didn't know what to hear. Into these messages no.

    "Lawrence, do you think...are they the same person?" The

    robot butler put down the terminal in his hand and said gently, "Young master, you already have the answer in your heart, no matter how absurd and uninhibited the answer is." The

    man lowered his head, deeply He took a deep breath and said, "How is Grandpa doing recently."

    "The previous generation's grandfather's genetic disease is stable, but his consciousness is blurred, and he cannot talk normally for 70% of the day. The grandfather is preparing to transfer him to the hospital for recuperation."

    Herman pinched his eyebrows . , the possibility of getting the truth from the grandfather's mouth is almost zero, and from the point of time, the father probably does not know the inside story.

    After all, that was 40 years ago.

    The leaders of modern mechanical transformation who are active in various industries, I am afraid they have never seen her face-to-face.

    "Lawrence, use all the Anbu subordinates of the group and try your best to find her." Herman raised his head, "I always have a hunch that I must find her and tell her the truth myself.

    " The tracing plan was launched silently, but even though a lot of manpower and material resources were invested, Herman never dared to make a big splash for fear of attracting some existential attention.

    "Master, we found a girl with 23% facial fit in Qingshi City."

    Herman put down the document in his hand: "Go to Bluestone     City in ten minutes. I want to confirm it myself."

    "Yes."     Seeing the strange girl walking by in front of him, Herman's mood did not fluctuate at all, his eyes darkened and he turned around.     "Go back, she's not the one in the dream."     Since then, his hopes have failed again and again, and his failures have made him wonder whether he is going in the right direction.     "Found a girl with a 36% facial fit."     "28% fit..."     "41%..."     And the only consolation Herman could get was the elusive voices in the galactic space.     [I was looking at the stars and meditating in the Milky Way today, and I suspected that I heard a person's breathing! ]     [I noticed it too, I thought it was me, but I am a soul state, how can I breathe! ]     [It's not breathing, I've carefully observed it, it's a dream! ]     [The goddess fell asleep. I don't know what she dreamed about? ]     Herman looked at the forum, God knows how jealous he was of those people.     Man sitting on the sofa with his head in his hands. How he wished she could speak again, give him courage, and tell him that all his efforts were not in vain.     The turning point of everything happened not long ago...     Lawrence rushed in: "Master, we found the news of a member of the mercenary guild on the social platform. He mentioned the word 'Dragon Knight' and accompanied it with a picture, The girl in the picture has a facial fit higher than 90%!"     Herman immediately stood up, the hem of his shirt turned over the water glass in his hand, and the water dripped on the table, but he didn't care at all.     "Who is she? Where is she?!"

    Lawrence zoomed in on the photo. Although this person was blurred, anyone could only see a phantom image, but Lawrence was not an ordinary AI. It could make it clearer through processing and restoration.

    "The publisher's positioning is Loess City. From the information revealed in the comments below, they should have participated in the cleaning mission of Heisha City together."

    Herman was stunned: "Heisha City ore vein mining plan?"

    This is what he intends to represent Baker Group and Mosan have no contract.

    "It is very likely that this young lady went to Heisha City, but because the personal information of the mercenary guild members is kept secret, we can't check her name."

    Herman knew the horror of Heisha City better than anyone else: "Too It's dangerous! How can she do this task! There are hundreds of aberrants, even those mercenaries who have experienced hundreds of battles..."

    Lawrence reassured: "Young master, don't worry, the mercenary guild will not know Growing by her side, the mechanical tyrannosaurus has enough strength to protect her safety, as well as the nano-robot."

    Looking at the girl in the photo, Herman pursed his lips and felt indescribable loss in his heart.

    Yes, there is already someone by her side.

    But after a long while he secretly swore, as if saying to himself: "Nevertheless, I'm going to find her." The

    sunlight penetrated the clouds and sprinkled on the surface of Baita City, adding golden embellishments to the Panlong Tower.

    When he came to his senses, Lawrence was standing beside him.

    The mechanical housekeeper blinked: "Master, Miss Ling is here to find you."

    The depression that was immersed in memories just now disappeared, and Herman stood up abruptly: "Come in."

    "Wait, Lawrence, Are my clothes okay?" He was like a teenager who fell in love for the first time, frantically arranging his hair and neckline in front of the glass.

    The robot housekeeper scanned for a moment and said lightly: "Master, you are 0.2kg heavier."

    "That's muscles, what do you know!!!"

    The author has something to say:

    There is a special feeling between them, and they can recognize them without looking at their faces, just slow down.