Chapter 16

Chapter 16 Junkyard

    After returning home, Zero recalled this D-level afforestation mission, and was only afraid.

    As far as her weak hand/gun is concerned, the enemy does not move and let her fight without distinction, let alone close. The next time I encounter a powerful deformer, I am afraid that the other party can kick her off with one kick.

    Melee combat is a weakness, and a lack of long-range firepower is also a big problem.

    The point is that there is no money.

    Zero sighed deeply, being a social person is really hard.

    Just then someone knocked on the door.

    "Good afternoon, FedEx is here for you."

    Sid went out to meet the logistics robot at the door, and quickly returned with the express box: "Zero, someone sent you a package."

    "Mine?" She sat up from the chair.

    "Yes, the recipient wrote 'to the great lady zero', is that your friend?" The

    question is, except for Lunan Jesse, no one knows that she lives here, and it doesn't look like a maid. Soldiers' handwriting.

    When I opened it with no doubts, I saw that the exquisite wooden box was padded with flannel, and there was a beautiful silver watch in the center. The style was simple and neutral, and it was new at first glance.

    After observing it for a long time, she didn't dare to touch it. She is half a black family in this society... The only thing that has a connection is the hidden weapon used by the Third Research Institute to kill her, right? !

    After a stalemate for a moment, the Bubble Bobble watch on his wrist suddenly rang.

    "Don't you like it?"

    Ling pondered for a while and then came back to his senses: "Dabao, could it be that you sent this package?" The

    other party replied very quickly, with a hint of urgency in his tone: "Yes, this is me. Zero you Don't you like it?"

    She ignored the second half of the sentence.

    this is me.

    Ling Zhi was stunned for a moment before reacting: "You mean, this is your doppelganger!"

    In the artificial intelligence of the modern sci-fi world, is the entity actually separable? !

    The voice fell, the silver watch flashed, and an unfamiliar male voice came out. It was very pleasant and magnetic, and it sounded not too old.

    "First meeting, Zero. Next time I meet danger, I will be by your side."

    She really couldn't control her expression this time.

    Dabao turned out to be a boy, but she always thought he was a virtual idol, just like Xiaobai in Baisha City.

    She happily buckled the silver watch on her wrist, the tentacles were cool, and the delicate metal buckles were automatically arranged to adjust the tightness, as if a machine had come alive.

    The first time Zero saw it, he couldn't help but be surprised: "It's amazing, what material is this made of?"

    "The latest microscopic technology of the Federation: the ninth generation of nano-robots, which can be combined at will." An Ling said lightly, as if he was not introducing himself. itself.