Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Happy Motherhood

    The Third Research Institute is a goose-yellow square building with small black lattice windows, like holes in cheese.

    There are no streets and residential areas near the institute, only large tracts of park green space, blocked with barbed wire.

    The guard robots that were patrolling outdoors disappeared one by one, and only a white clothed man was slowly wriggling on the green grass.

    Zero was wearing the white lab coat he picked up, and turned into a broomstick manipulator holding a small cardboard box full of butter bread. Because his body is too weak, he gasps for a few steps, and his speed is not much faster than that of a snail.

    It is really hard for her to let a ten-year vegetative person escape from prison alone...

    Even so, when Zero completely walks out of the scope of the Third Research Institute, there is not a single chasing soldier behind him. No omnics, and no researchers.

    No one knew what was going on there.

    The air was dry and hot, and the paths were flanked by extraordinarily neatly planted street trees, and there was shade under the trees.

    A pickup truck was working on the side of the road. The car is a normal car. The emerald-green carriage is marked with the words "Landscape Parking Anytime", and the device at the rear automatically sprays a fine mist to water the grass.

    In the cab sat a robot in a green uniform, holding the steering wheel motionless.

    "Dong Dong——" The

    door was slammed.

    The garden robot turned its head stiffly. There were only two red cameras in front of its head as eyes. In its field of vision, a human girl appeared under the car window.

    Her hair was half dry but not wet, and it was messy like a bird's nest. She squeezed out a smile: "Hello, can you take me for a ride? You can go anywhere." The

    robot has no facial features, so it can't see emotional ups and downs. Zero and the iron face looked at each other for a while, and she even felt that the two red electronic eyes started to glow, and the co-pilot's door suddenly opened.

    The hoarse electronic voice sounded: "Mother, please get in the car."

    "Thank you so much!" Zero hands and feet climbed up to the seat, and buckled his seat belt very actively, "Let's go, master driver!" Under the

    scorching sun, the garden operation vehicle slowly started, and the Third Research Institute gradually disappeared. in sight.

    There are no residential areas nearby, only patches of fruit trees, and occasionally a white house hides in it, which is quickly thrown behind the car window.

    Zero nestled in the seat, holding the unpacked butter bread in his hand, and the rich fragrance filled the narrow compartment.

    "Master driver, I'm not called 'Mu Qing', did you recognize the wrong person?"

    The robot beside him was silent, his red electronic eyes staring straight ahead, like a perfect tool man.

    Communication barriers?

    No language response function?

    Zero looked at it, and for some reason, she always felt that the unfamiliar robot's favorability toward her seemed to be... surprisingly high.