Chapter 48

Chapter 48 is a living person

    Zero was sitting in Mosanwu's car, a few kilometers ahead of them, the first echelon of the vanguard had already set out to explore the way.

    On the left and right are the aileron squads led by the two vice presidents. Herman's bodyguards ride in other desert trucks, and together with a group of mechanical workers, they protect the expensive equipment from falling to the rear. The entire team is on the front line. Pulled very long.

    Mo Sang Wu wore a pair of sunglasses on his face, revealing only his strong brow bones. He was holding the steering wheel with one hand and the other arm on the window. The collar of his combat uniform was not fully buckled, revealing a silver necklace around his neck.

    The wind in the desert is very strong, the window of the car is not closed, and zero's hair is blown back by the wind. She subconsciously closes her eyes and enjoys this rare and peaceful sunshine.

    Mo Sanwu glanced at her and said nothing.

    The journey was silent except for the roar of the vehicle's engine and the whistling of the wind.

    At this moment, "Bang Bang—"

    Someone tapped the car wall on the outside.

    Zero glanced back, and saw Herman poking at the small window of the rear car body and gesturing towards her.

    The corners of his mouth were wide open and he looked elated, holding a yellow cardboard box in his hand.

    "Fried-chicken!"

    His voice was blown away by the wind and drifted into her ears intermittently.

    Zero frowned: "Scum?"

    The phrase "I want to eat fried chicken" from the Goddess of the Galaxy at the time that caused a sensation in the federation has been lingering in the minds of countless people. Herman hired a team of personal chefs to study 101 kinds of fried chicken. method, and finally figured out the most perfect frying method.

    He fantasized and waited countless times, and if he had a chance to see her in person, he must let her taste it.

    "Fried chicken - fried chicken -"

    Herman waved his hands vigorously, this time Zero finally heard clearly.

    As a result, the two of them sat in the car body together.

    Mo Sangwu in the driver's seat couldn't go with him. He was angry, so he could only knock out a cigarette from his pocket and hold it in his mouth, stomping on the accelerator all the way.

    Zero and Herman sat side by side against the goods. She opened the takeaway box in front of her, and the fried chicken inside was even simmering with oil.

    "Where did you get the fried chicken in this kind of place?"

    "It's a little early to leave today. I was afraid that you would be hungry, so I used my drone to deliver it.

    " ...is this a local tyrant?

    "Herman, you are amazing!" The

    wind was so strong that the man couldn't hear clearly, so he subconsciously moved closer: "Zero, what did you say?"

    Zero leaned close to his ear and amplified his voice: "I said, shouldn't you? Have the ability to make money!"

    Her words exhaled hot air on his ear, causing a slight tremor and tremor to his body.