Chapter 34

Chapter 34 Dragon Knight

    As soon as he appeared on the stage, he was so imposing, he almost thought he was a giant centipede, a Class A deformer who was invincible all over the world. At this moment, Mo Sanwu, who was in anger, was torn into several pieces, but because of its ability to regenerate broken limbs, each piece was not completely dead.

    Being beaten unilaterally, the centipede monster became as soft as noodles, and the terrifying faces on its extremities were also dripping with tears, with blue nose and swollen face.

    ——It's better to stay in Heisha City honestly and have fun, and think about being a 'king'.

    The sun has gone down, only the scorching light of the flames remains in the dark abandoned city, the air is filled with the smell of dry burnt, and the fire has dyed the sky red.

    In the counterattack of all the mercenaries, the remaining Aberrations were quickly suppressed by strong firepower, and they died and fled. The task of Heisha City took a big circle, and finally it was successfully completed.     Although the war is over, the Mecha-Tyrannosaurus is completely engulfed in extreme rage. With half of the longest centipede limb in his mouth, he shook his head frantically in the air while making a devastating roar.     In the shade of the red fire behind it, the stout tail of the Mechanical Tyrannosaurus smashed everywhere, making the already dilapidated streets in the vicinity even more like a mountain of garbage.     The mercenaries only dared to observe their guild leader with a searchlight, and they didn't even dare to approach.     "Roar—" the dragon's cry was deafening. They hugged their heads and shivered.     He Lan bit his thumb and muttered to himself: "It doesn't look good, why does Team Mo seem to be controlled by the beast's mind!"     Zero, who happened to pass by: "...Wait, what did you say?!"     Helan Covering his mouth, he lowered his voice quietly for a while: "Well, I just heard about it. Team Mo's beast form is the only one in the entire Federation. It used to be at most four or five meters high, and it has never become so big... ... The doctor at the headquarters has said before that Team Mo can't transform frequently, or it will be swallowed up by genetic diseases sooner or later!"

    "I don't know if Team Mo will be in danger if it changes to such a big conference..." Helan stammered and said incoherently, "But looking at his current appearance, you don't really think he is a Tyrannosaurus, right!"

    "Team Is there no doctor here?"

    "Yes, it's there."

    He Lan pointed to the camp not far away, "Doctor Li tried to get close to Team Mo to inject him with a tranquilizer, but he was slapped into the sky by a tail."

    Zero looked at the man lying on the stretcher, wrapped like a mummy, with only two eyeballs sticking out.

    That's pretty cool!

    However, it was naturally impossible for everyone in the Mercenary Guild to just give up their beloved president. Many mercenaries who were not afraid of death stood in a row on the roof, waving their arms and shouting loudly.

    "President! President! You have to calm down!"

    "Captain Mo, you are human, the president of the mercenary guild, not a prehistoric dinosaur!"

    "President, we have to wait for you to bring us home—! "

    But no matter how hoarse they are, the mechanical tyrannosaurus never seems to be heard, and there is even a trend of intensifying and crazier.

    With a gust of wind when his huge tail swings, and his scales and spikes easily blowing off eaves and tiles, he becomes a truly dangerous beast.

    Zero hugged her head and hunched her body, carefully climbing up to the roof against the rolling wind.