Chapter 28

Chapter 28 The Lone Traveler

    All mercenaries, regardless of their level or ability, have all lost their ability to act and think. They walk in place at the same speed as a snail, or take two steps in a small range, their eyes are dull, and they cannot speak. .

    Simply put: wait to die.

    After observing so many people, Zero's heart cooled down completely.

    The effect of this electronic virus is so large that she is the only one left in the original joint mission of a thousand people.

    What should she do?

    The next moment, two people appeared at the intersection, it turned out to be Lu Nan and Jesse. They are like walking dead like other mercenaries, but just very close to them, a huge aberrant appears and is slowly approaching.

    And Lu Nan and Jesse were obviously unaware of the imminent danger.

    With her pupils dilated, she can't wait for her to die!

    This aberrant walks on all fours, and its entire body is covered in thick armor. It should have been made of metal, but apparently after many years, the surface has been petrified, and there is a long tail behind it. It's like a moving black turtle, with a visual grade of C+.

    It has not seen a living person for a long time, and is very interested in the two humans who are not running or screaming in front of it. It did not attack immediately, and it circled them twice with great interest, as if observing its own food at night.

    But before it could make the next move, silently, a tracking bullet was fired from a distance, turning a corner and hitting its chest with a "bang".

    This special bullet pierced its hard and thick armor directly, leaving a small black hole on it.

    "Ow!" The

    Aberrant roared deafeningly, enraged. But before it could react, more violent attacks came under its hood.

    The submachine gun poured its firepower at a speed of several hundred rounds per second. The flames were scattered, and the fragments flew. It was impossible to see where the hit was in the rumbling vibration.

    When the harsh gunshots stopped and Zero threw away the empty magazine, she realized that her arms and shoulders were numb from the shock.

    But even if he attacks with all his strength, the ammunition is densely packed like raindrops, and the outer shell of the deformer remains intact, but there are traces of gunpowder burning on the surface.

    Its head, which can't distinguish its facial features, turned to her direction, and its thick tail slapped it hard.

    Zero suddenly turned over to dodge, and the next second, the cement and stones splashed around, and a large hole was blasted out of the place where he was standing.

    She swam nimbly, leading the aberrants to the opposite direction of Lu Nan, and the monster actually ran after her.

    Seeing that the distance is almost there, Zero jumped on the energy car that had been started long ago, and pressed the accelerator firmly, the car's engine roared, and it bounced out like an arrow from a string.

    At such a close distance, the bulky aberrator had no time to dodge. The huge wheel of the energy vehicle knocked over the obstacles on the road and hit it directly. The aberrator lost his balance and was pressed down by the car.

    "Ow!!!" it roared angrily, its sharp fingernails scratching the bracket of the energy car.

    If it is just this, there is no way to break the defense of the Aberrant, and it will soon make a comeback and completely runaway, let alone strangling it completely.