Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Tyrannosaurus

    The tyrannosaurus formed by countless machines is about eight meters tall, which is higher than a three-story building. His forelimbs are short, his hind legs are thick, his chest is a row of energy cannons, and his tail is hard and thick, with a row of sharp spines from the back to the tip of the tail, a bit like the dinosaur fossils that Zero saw when surfing the Internet.

    The giant centipede was pulled hundreds of meters away by Mosang Wuyi's tail, and a loud "bang" smashed into the ground floor of the building. Countless glass and bricks shattered, stirring up thick smoke that covered the sky and the sun.

    "Ow!" The

    mechanical tyrannosaurus stepped on the flattened car with one foot, the huge beast's mouth opened, and it raised its head to let out a deafening roar. This angry voice resounded in this neighborhood for a long time, like a beast swearing its sovereignty.

    Ling looked up at this shocking scene, her hair was messed up, and she forgot to move.

    At this time, the mechanical tyrannosaurus also just lowered its head, and two huge red electronic eyes stared at her, and their eyes crossed in mid-air.

    When he met his eyes, he was sure that this guy was really Mo Sangwu. Although he can't speak in the shape of a beast, he can read the meaning in his eyes at once.

    [What are you doing, why don't you run? ! ]

    At this time, the silver-white nano-robot also transformed into a half-human body, and An Ling said eagerly to her: "Zero, there is a safe air-raid shelter nearby, you hurry up and hide in it!"

    Guys with top combat power like this fight each other , the worst is the surrounding cannon fodder. Zero nodded and got up quickly, turned around and ran to the nearest subway station, the small sign was half crooked and hung with difficulty.     The mechanical tyrannosaurus kept watching the girl's figure disappear to the ground, which made him feel a little relieved. He exhaled two white air from his nose, and slowly turned around to check the half-collapsed building a hundred meters away.     Diffuse smoke billowing, never dissipated.     Taking advantage of their distraction, a long and narrow dark figure suddenly appeared in the gray-white smoke.

    The tyrannosaurus attacked again with its tail, but the centipede suddenly straightened its body to dodge, and it even climbed onto him along its thick dragon legs, wrapping itself around several times in an instant.

    The tyrannosaurus roared angrily and bit down fiercely. His sharp teeth pierced the hard shell of the centipede, and black pus and blood flowed out.

    The giant centipede may not be as heavy as the Tyrannosaurus, and its combat power is not as strong as him, but its body is longer and more flexible.

    It was wrapped around the mechanical tyrannosaurus, like a rope. It was still wrapped around half of the body just now, but now it has strangled its neck.

    Mo Sanwu's current fighting form is extremely destructive, but the Tyrannosaurus' short forelimbs can't do much at all. He keeps hitting the nearby buildings with his back, and the broken bricks and tiles are smashed to the ground, but the centipede is entangled. Not loosening at all.

    At this angle, even the energy cannon fired from the chest could not hit it.

    It had already calculated all this, no matter how angry the Tyrannosaurus slapped its tail, its hard and narrow body had been slowly tightening, trying to hang him.

    From the window of the air-raid shelter, he saw that Mo Sang Wu fell into the wind, and he clenched his fists subconsciously. Fortunately, he was not really strangled to death. At the critical moment, a silver-white wave surged up from the ground, followed the mechanical tyrannosaurus's body at a fast speed, and instantly entangled the centipede deformer's dozen or so arthropods with human faces.