Chapter 12

Chapter 12 New Equipment

    Jesse folded his arms around his chest, and the big sniper behind him never left his body: "Remember that you need to upload a summary report and psychological assessment after each mission. If the guild judges that the mercenary's psychology is not up to standard, you will be disqualified. After all, the distortion of holding a weapon It's even scarier."

    Lu Nan searched for keywords and found a post: "This is the mission we plan to take you with this time."

    Zero took a closer look:

    [Task No. 51201: [D-level] Baisha City] Desert circle tree planting task. Sign up (2/9)] I

    followed Lu Nan and Jesse's pick-up reply.

    The main building introduces the content of the task in detail, and Zero Discovery is a very simple escort task.

    Because of the continuous advancement of desertification, the fringes of livable cities need to plant trees to strengthen the windbreaks. The tree planting is carried out by special machines and does not require mercenaries. All they have to do is patrol and manage to make sure the planting machines are functioning properly.

    Although the target number of tasks is 9 people, only 3 people are required to open the minimum.

    "Those machines will not break easily. They are all controlled by cloud programs. We only need to regularly check whether there are branches or stones stuck in the gears."

    "And the places with woods are safer, and there are almost no distortions. They are very safe. I hate plants, so I dare to take you with me." Lu Nan explained.

    The tasks are simple, the rewards are not many, and it is simply too friendly for an inexperienced newcomer like Zero.

    "Why are there so few people signing up for such a good mission?"

    Jesse waved his hand: "Damn, it's not because everyone went to watch the same city mission at the same time."

    [Task No. 51200: [Class B] White Sand City Desert Circle Distortion] The clear kill task. Sign up (35/35)]

    Seeing the full replies below, Zero:  …

    "I heard that Ling Tian, ​​one of the vice presidents, is leading the clearing and killing team this time. If you round it up, you will win by lying down. Those who don't get rewards are fools. Who can think of our D-level rotten mission? Lu Nan envy: "

    Ling Tian is a senior mercenary ranked in the top 20. It's great, I heard that after entering 10,000, you can get one-to-one customized special warfare weapons from the headquarters."

    "Don't mention this, let 's Be sure to work hard to get to the second level this year!" Jesse clenched his fists.

    Looking at the two high-spirited eldest brothers beside him, Zero silently picked his face.

    Can a senior mercenary be on the top 10,000 powerhouse list to brag?

    not interested.

    After becoming a senior mercenary, can you form a team with the president and vice president?

    not interested.

    She manipulated the virtual mouse to browse the web, and saw all kinds of posts in the team area, some IDs had skulls on their faces, and some IDs were cyber-inspired.

    "Brother Lunan, how is this set up?" The

    latter glanced at it: "Oh, this is an additional function of the web page. Second-level mercenaries can have custom avatar frames, third-level mercenaries can set their own special effects, and even You can also have special font colors, font decorations, etc."