Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    Hearing the movement in the corridor, Zero took off his earphones and turned back: "Dongdong, what's wrong?" The

    mechanical corgi was shaking all over, and his small body was blocking the door of the house and frying. Zero picked up the dog and looked at Sid who was standing motionless outside the door.

    The mechanical housekeeper is very good at doing housework, but at this moment he twisted the washed sheets into twists.

    The two looked at each other for a moment, and with a "bang", the washbasin in Sid's hand fell to the ground, and the water splashed on the ground.

    The construction team downstairs left at some point, and the room was so quiet that you could hear needles falling.

    Zero calmly looked at the robot in front of him and suddenly spoke.

    "Aren't you Sid, who are you?"

    Obviously it is the same shell, Sid feels kind and amiable, and is an elder who can be trusted with all his heart. But the robot butler in front of her at the moment gave people an indescribable sense of oppression from the superiors, more so than the police robots she had ever seen.

    It wasn't until she saw her face to face, not through surveillance cameras, that An Ling understood the security robots of the Third Research Institute.

    Why would they hide her like moths to a flame, protect her, and even violate the iron law of protection and pretend that there is an attack from a foreign enemy, just to buy her time to escape.

    Because that is the preference engraved in the underlying logic.

    It was a hurricane made of butterfly wings, whizzing through the original stagnant procedural thinking, changing the stereotype of daily unchanged into everything about her.

    Dark hair, bright eyes, red lips.

    The force of impact is transmitted from the eye processor, through the sensor to the core of the brain.

    An Ling heard the crazy voice in his head: Mother, mother, she is mother!

    All the senses are dominated, like white light, the display screen in the main room has turned into zero's face, one, two... 10,000.

    A string of red exclamation marks appeared on the processor, which almost caused confusion in the mind.

    Every program node was clamoring to live for her, die for her, and give everything for her. It took Anling a long time to restore normal vision and hearing. If he hadn't borrowed Sid's body at this moment, I'm afraid the entire federal national security service system would have been delayed.

    Robots... do they also have feelings?

    An Ling moved his fingers, suppressing the desire to get closer to her.

    "I'm everywhere."

    He saw Zero's lips move upwards, like a "smile" expression.

    Zero: "I know, the ubiquitous keyboard warriors control life and death through the network cable."

    An Ling didn't understand what she said: "Keyboard warriors? I'm not human.

    " : "You're not a hacker? I haven't heard that artificial intelligence has a second personality. Are you Sid's second personality?"

    "I'm not a second personality, I'm an independent artificial intelligence."

    Although it is an AI, An Ling Always think of yourself as a unique individual. He was very unhappy to be mistaken by her as a clone of the mechanical housekeeper, and he didn't know where this unhappiness came from.