Chapter 71

Chapter 71 End of text

    After her voice fell, the dilapidated sweeping robot in front of her started from the head, turned into fine powder inch by inch, and scattered to the ground with the wind. The whole process was like a supernatural film.

    "Don't worry, it's just his disguise." An Ling so comforted.

    Zero absentmindedly nodded.

    This is the first time that she has a direct dialogue with the mechanical god in a general sense. But what she didn't expect was that He would be like this: lying, deceiving, concealing, completely different from normal artificial intelligence.

    The dark underground has no concept of time, they don't know the situation of the battle outside, they can only continue to run wildly in the huge underground cave.

    The core part here is disguised as a house, they pass the office at the beginning, open the door, but outside is a living room that does not fit.

    The living room is connected by two doors on the left and right, behind one door is the refrigerator room of a certain kitchen, and on the other side is a scrapped classroom.

    Different dimensions and different pictures are combined to create a great visual impact. The underground cave has evolved into a huge labyrinth, revealing strangeness everywhere.

    Zero really felt the oppression from the top AI.

    "Are you okay?" An Ling took her arm and shook her head.

    If it weren't for him by his side, she would never be able to go to such a place.

    Or rather, without their help, she wouldn't have a chance to walk into the desert.

    At this moment, she was lying on the back of the young man, watching him choose the path with no expression on his face, and he looked very determined, and she also felt a great sense of security inexplicably.

    The two did not know how many doors they had passed through, or how long the time had passed.

    What made Zero more concerned was that An Ling never moved forward in a straight line. For example, when he passed this corner, he would suddenly turn right, and after passing the next room, he would suddenly turn left.

    Soon she knew why An Ling was like this.

    He was dodging the chasing artificial aberrations.

    "Be careful."

    He suddenly reminded him when he opened the door of a house.

    Zero and steady stood, and found that there was a frog-shaped aberrant on the left side of the road, and a beast-shaped aberrant on the right, which completely blocked the road on the left and right sides.

    They have been unavoidable.

    "Don't leave behind me."

    "Okay."

    An Ling's eyes changed from topaz to silver, and his body lost its human form, turning into a silver-white metal flow, like a pair of wide wings, turning the zero Keep it firmly behind you.

    The two aberrants blocking the door were controlled by their minds, or they were originally monsters without minds. They swarmed at the time when Zero and An Ling were talking. The frog-shaped aberrations shot poison darts from their mouths, and the beast-shaped aberrations ferociously stretched out their claws.

    Zero had turned on the weapon system of the robotic arm, the pulse railgun was activated, and a white light suddenly appeared. With a scream of pain, a large hole was blasted out of the shoulder of the tiger deformer.