Chapter 38

Chapter 38 Who Died

    In addition to this, another major event happened in the Commonwealth.

    When the government military special operations command center was conducting a military simulation exercise, Chief Fulian received an internal call and jumped up from his seat.

    "That mechanical tyrannosaurus died?!" At that

    moment, all the staff in the command center turned to look at him, and Furian coughed, "Look what I'm doing, continue!"

    Everyone turned back again.

    Even so, he almost couldn't help laughing out loud, because there were outsiders, so he could only hold back abruptly, the wrinkled old face twisted together, showing an immortal expression.

    Furian took the phone to the other ear and lowered his voice: "It's such a pity that he died, and the Federation has lost another pillar!"

    The person on the other end of the phone said, "Didn't you want to recruit Mo before? Sang Wu, grant him the rank of general?"

    "That's all in the past, and I'm very sad about it."

    Furian's fingers touched the pure gold medal on the table, and secrets immediately rose around his office chair. Airtight soundproof walls.

    The old man raised his legs and no longer concealed his greed face: "Is it your hand? Or Lu Sen? Or who?"

    "It doesn't matter, since we have achieved this result, our goal has been achieved."

    "You must know that the long-term agreement we reached with the mercenary guild is based on the 'survival' of President Mo. Even if I am very unhappy to see this situation, I must send someone to suspend the cooperation agreement."

    "Okay, okay, The weapon manufacturing technology is yours, and tomorrow I will send Pete to take away their land and resources. The mercenary guild has become more and more arrogant these years, and it is time to let them know how much they weigh." Furian smiled.

    "As for the right to use Mosan Wu's body, that's another price."

    Zero had a dream, in which she returned to the empty battlefield in Heisha City. The dilapidated city is snowing, and gray flakes are falling from the dark clouds and building up a thick layer on the ground.

    Standing on a small hill with a dead gun, she later discovered that the 'hill' beneath her feet turned out to be a dead mechanical tyrannosaurus. His eyes have lost their color and have dimmed, and there are even small insects gnawing at the edges of the huge body.

    Tyrannosaurus was surrounded by many robots, and they were all broken, and some didn't even have limbs. At the edge of such a miserable battlefield, there are countless tanks and fighter planes facing them.

    And above the dark clouds, a huge eye looked down relentlessly.

    The dream was so inopportune that she had been in a bad mood ever since she woke up.

    "Zero, it's time for the appointment."

    "Okay, I'll come."

    Today, I made an appointment with Old John's shop to do daily maintenance for Sid, changed a pair of clothes, and took the family out.

    But it is clear that today's Baisha City is not peaceful. The virtual idols on the tall skyscrapers are dancing house dances, but no one is watching them, and small-scale riots are breaking out everywhere.