Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    Baita City Mercenary Guild, the training room in the headquarters is in full swing every day.

    Dozens of mercenaries in uniform black vests sat in the auditorium drinking water and chatting, taking the time to cheer for the people on the field.

    The spacious training ground can simulate a variety of wild scenarios, but only five people are fighting in the area, and it is one of four.

    The four senior mercenaries with guns and live ammunition cooperated tacitly and cooperated with each other. The two melee players are equipped with a giant hammer and a tomahawk, and the far attackers keep attacking, and the auxiliary comes with a trap spike from time to time.

    Nonetheless, they managed to... be held down and beaten by the remaining one.

    Ten minutes later, leaving four teammates on the ground screaming and crying, Mo Sangwu crawled out of the training room in sweat.

    He removed the wearable mechanical punches he had equipped on his shoulders and threw them on the ground. The metal made a loud bang, and a group of mercenaries who were fishing and paddling in the auditorium immediately dispersed.

    "I heard that the Third Research Institute in Baisha City was taken over?" Mo Sangwu asked.

    Qin Shan, who was waiting by the side, pushed the bridge of his nose and put his glasses on: "Team Mo, please pay attention to your wording.

    " It's gone."

    Mo Sangwu from the daily 'Village Netcom' laughed loudly: "It's normal for me to be mischievous on weekdays, but it's normal to be served overnight!"

    He shook off his sweaty short hair, and his blue and purple eyes lit up, "Qin Shan , Which hero is under the hand?"

    "At present, the Baisha City police have not caught the culprit, but according to the survivor's account, the main culprit was a woman, wearing a disguise, and no facial features were collected at all. It controls several modified robots. , one of the nano-robots, which can absolutely shield the police firepower, which is also the main reason why the prisoners escaped in the end."

    "That's their incompetence."

    Mosanwu sneered, not thinking that this was a tricky enemy: "Although nanorobots are said to have powerful reorganization capabilities, their limitations are also very prominent, with weak firepower and weak electromagnetics. If I were to fight him, I would definitely Taking advantage of his inability to defend and attack at the same time..."

    Qin Shan interrupted him at the right time: "Team Mo, the opponent is not our enemy."

    "..."

    Mo Sang lit his cigarette without a pause, "Okay."

    Qin Shan Pulling out the schedule: "The video conference with Baker Machinery Group is scheduled for eight o'clock tonight. Team Mo, remember to attend on time."

    "I know, I won't forget it."

    Since the two sides are about to discuss a big cooperation, Qin Shan is reticent. He asked, "Do I need to invite them to be a guest in Baita City?"

    Mo Sanwu's answer was simple.

    "Invite an uncle, I don't like this kind of kid from a chaebol."

    Baker Machinery, as one of the largest manufacturers of mechanical prosthetics in the Federation, has an increasing market share year by year. It is also a rising upstart among the chaebols. Their prince personally invited For cooperation projects, everyone should give three points of thin noodles.