Chapter 60

Chapter 60 The Great Strike

    Blue Bridge City, the originally calm sky suddenly sounded a "humming" wing roar.

    A team of drones equipped with live ammunition circled at high speed, chasing a white figure and galloping over the city. The drone swarms are like wasps coming out of their nests, leaving only a trace of aircraft passing by in the air.

    Under the bombardment of "bang bang bang" gunfire, many passers-by subconsciously stopped to watch.

    But they couldn't see the face of the white shadow, because the other party was too fast, and they were running for their lives at a speed that the human body couldn't reach, and they quickly crossed the entire street. If it weren't for the long tail hanging behind him, no one would have found him at all.

    But all this is not over yet. The next moment, countless security robots poured out from all sides of the street, armed with guns/arms, chasing the direction the drone swarm left.     These robots are obviously much more advanced than the government's standard security robots. The fastest one of them is equipped with magnetic suspension tires, and there are large gun barrels at the back, long-range attacks, and high-tech and diverse methods.     The robot team can't catch up with Dongji by land, because their enemy is the other side.     Herman carried a big sniper on his shoulders, his straight black suit was stained with soot, his hair was messed up, and his image was a little embarrassed.     Standing at the sunroof of the car, he aimed his gun, pulled the trigger, and the explosive sniper bomb hit a guard robot behind, sending out a red fire of "Boom".     The robot's chasing team was in chaos for a moment, then quickly caught up.     Herman was surrounded by a convoy of dozens of black-clad bodyguards, and almost every car had one or two snipers on the roof. They were engaged in a gunfight with the pursuit team behind them on the main road.     Under the rain-like sound of gunfire, Herman quickly emptied a magazine. He went back to the compartment to change the ammunition, and another bodyguard continued to shoot backwards from the co-pilot.     There was a loud noise of "Bang——", and a gunfire exploded beside the wheel.

    The whole car tilted abruptly, the bodyguard sitting in the driver's seat slammed the steering wheel, and the tires rubbed harshly on the road.

    Herman's hand holding the magazine trembled a little. He thought of the scene when he received the emergency call from Dongji just now, and he was almost scared away: the

    man was holding the unconscious Zero and killed himself from the research institute. a bloody road.

    Ah ah ah, winter has you this guy! how dare you!

    Herman pinched his brows and tried his best. He roared into the emergency communicator: "Dong, I'm two kilometers northeast of you, you keep flying forward, don't stop! Can't you hear? Hold on for me and take her there!"

    "I won't let you go if Zero is damaged in the slightest...hiss." The

    communication was cut off.

    Herman was furious: "God damn it!!!"

    The winter of fleeing in the air was far less easy than Herman imagined.

    He held Zero, who was completely unconscious, in one hand, and set up a defensive force field barrier in the other to offset the dense rain of bullets behind him, all of which were quickly consuming his special abilities.

    In addition, Dong has maintained a high-speed flight in mid-air, pulling the distance from the killing drone.

    Once surrounded by a swarm, they really failed completely.