Chapter 40

Chapter 40 Training Room

    The alarm clock went off at 6 in the morning. Zero opened her eyes on time. She sat up from the bed, washed and changed clothes.

    Sid was already standing at the table, and there was a breakfast for one person on the seat: strawberry-flavored nutrients + toast with synthetic luncheon meat.

    Ling quickly wiped his mouth after eating, picked up his bag and rushed out: "I'm off to train!"

    "Zero, pay attention to safety, don't forget to drink more water." Sid stood at the door in an apron and watched her leave, just like seeing her daughter The old father who went to Beijing to take the exam.

    The mercenaries in the dormitory also went out separately. Some of them go on long-distance missions, some go to the headquarters academy for further study, some go to the weapons center to customize equipment, and some go to the training room like Zero.

    Equipment and armor give them powerful combat power, but they have to get their reaction power and experience by themselves.

    The mercenaries entered their reserved training rooms in twos and threes, and Zero followed behind.

    Helan was waiting for her at the door: "The first time you come to the headquarters training room, you need to take a physical assessment first, and the system will design a training mode that best suits your personal strength." The

    physical assessment instrument uses VR technology, which can be seen from the outside It's just a glass cubicle.

    Helan helped her put on the half-pack helmet and pulled down the goggles.

    At this time, five small instruments flew out from the instrument, like dragonflies, and stuck on Zero's wrist, ankle and neck respectively.

    "This thing is mainly used to monitor body values," Helan walked outside the cubicle and closed the door for her. "The system can calculate the peak value based on the speed and strength of punches, and you can use all your strength."

    Under normal circumstances, an adult Male. The mercenary detection time can be as little as 20 minutes and as long as an hour. Helan found a step and was about to sit down and wait, when the glass door behind him suddenly opened, and Zero walked out with a relaxed look. The two looked at each other silently.

    "So fast?! The eldest sister's head is too powerful!"

    Zero scratched her face: "It's okay, okay..."

    Helan took the test report issued by the instrument and read it out: "Strength E, Endurance E, Explosion E, it is recommended that the tester come back in a few years."

    An awkward silence spread between the two.

    Zero carefully observed his expression: "Isn't this performance bad?"

    He Lan looked at her with an unspeakable expression: "Big sister, do you know the usual training intensity of Team Mo? He carries a daily weight of 1,000 pounds and 50 kilometers. Cross country, 1,000 horizontal bars, 1,000 pull-ups, and 500 push-ups."

    "His largest single-arm pull-up unit is one ton."

    Zero looked at his strength again: the maximum pull-up unit is 30 pounds.

    Helan said euphemistically: "Big sister, the normal training intensity for professional mercenaries may be too high for you, let's do what we can."

    Zero didn't care at all: "Of course! There is a famous saying on the Internet. Well, the road is a step by step, and the meal is a stutter."

    "Eldest sister is right!"