Chapter 62

Chapter 62 Hello everyone

    It was clear that the goal was on Lamo Island, and the cleaning tasks in the rest of the cities were all suspended, and the robots and transformants had a chance to breathe.

    After An Ling had mastered the island's weapons and power, the fierce competition was suspended and reached a stalemate.

    Looking at the robot army that didn't really attack in front of him, a mercenary was a little shocked: "President, now we are really terrorists!"

    Mo Sangwu snorted coldly with a cigarette in his mouth, "Establish a mercenary guild. I have expected this direction since the day I started, and whoever wants to quit is too late." The

    mercenaries behind them looked at each other and felt that even if they raised the white flag, they would not have a chance to survive, so they chose to follow.

    Their yacht quickly docked, and when the last few private ships came ashore, the pier on the edge of the island was completely closed, and the military forces on the shore were far away.

    Lamo Island truly becomes a fortress of isolation.

    Although it is a private island for recuperation, in order to defend against aberrants or other forces, the Baker Group has also equipped it with good weapons and excellent infrastructure.

    A group of people walked messily in the castle corridor.

    "The medical room is here!" Herman pushed open a door, and Dong had immediately put Zero into the medical room.

    When the glass cover is closed, the machine immediately starts the system detection. Amid the dim light, the girl's face was calm and calm, as if she was just asleep.

    Mo Sangwu put out the cigarette and complained in his tone: "I said long ago that you can't take her into the dangerous area alone! You swore to protect her before, how do you explain it now?"

    Herman glanced at Dongji, who was still motionless, and took out a handkerchief from his pocket and handed it over: "Wipe your blood, there is a medical warehouse over there, I'll lend it to you."

    Even if a beautiful man is seriously injured, It also has an amazing color, and Dong has taken the handkerchief and wiped the corner of his mouth at will.

    "I was ready to sacrifice for her, and the medical warehouse is exempted. If possible, I hope Mr. Baker can lend me the operating room."

    Herman wondered: "What are you doing?"

    " Make some small changes."

    Mo Sanwu was about to die of anger, he turned his head and asked the AI ​​who was sitting motionless in front of the medical warehouse: "An Ling, how is the situation outside now!" The

    man stood up straight: "At present, the Federation Troops from various military regions are gathering here, and the known ones are the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Division of the Army's Transformers, and the Robot Brigade No. 01-021. The previous one-sided situation in various urban areas has been alleviated, and the Federation will no longer take advantage of those robots. Instead, the target turned around and aimed here. There is a 59% chance that they will launch a nuclear warhead."

    Herman spread his hands: "Very well, it is OK to deal with the defenders of this city with the armed forces on my island. If it is the entire Federation If you are a military leader, I suggest digging five graves first."

    Dong already bowed his head and did not speak, and Mo Sang Wu slammed the wall.

    In the seemingly hopeless silence, An Ling suddenly said: "Zero needs an open and honest identity who can talk to the government. This dialogue is also the only turning point for us."