Chapter 63

Chapter 63 40 years ago

    The cause of all incidents was a car accident when my daughter was 3 years old.

    The doctor pointed to the X-rays hanging on the wall: "Because she was too young, her left hand and right leg were irreversibly damaged, and she could only undergo mechanized transformation."

    "But we found through examination that her body was older than her age. Children are more fragile and can only afford basic     prosthetics . Professor, you are doing research in this area, and you should know better than me."

    His eyes were heavy: "I see."

Must be a jerk. Looking at Xiaolian lying on the hospital bed, he couldn't accept her ending like this.

    But the turning point of things came on the second day after completing the transformation operation. He found that the mechanical dog bought for Xiaolian actually spoke.

    He picked up his daughter, and the mechanical dog kept circling them.

    "Welcome to the master! Welcome to the master! Today, the little master is in a perfect mood~"

    He showed a puzzled look. This pink mechanical dog is the most common electronic toy on the market. It only makes a bark, has no language ability, and it doesn't even have a decent processor.

    He suspected that some sort of malfunction had occurred.

    "Xiao Lian, can you lend the dog to Dad temporarily?"

    "Yes, but Dad should treat it well, it will hurt."

    He brought the mechanical dog toy back to the research institute, and after testing and research, he found that, Instead of short-circuiting, it gave birth to self-consciousness.

    The small host makes it unable to handle high-level calculations, but the sensitive response can clearly identify Xiaolian's mood, movement, and expression.

    He couldn't help but be shocked. The one who can achieve the same level of thinking flexibility as the mechanical dog is still two artificial intelligences that were born after years of research with the power of the Federation, but their hosts occupy the area of ​​two offices!

    He immediately realized what Xiaolian might have done to the mechanical dog.

    If we can figure out this ability, it will make a great contribution to the mechanical development of the Federation. This may be the pursuit of scientific researchers for a lifetime!

    As it happens, the two artificial intelligences developed as auxiliary systems have completed the germination of self-consciousness. Now they are like newborn children, and they can be used as reference tools for Xiaolian to try.

    So by virtue of his status as a professor at the Institute of Galactic Evolution, he brought his daughter in.

    "Xiao Lian, don't you think it's pretty?"

    He stood in the huge host room with his daughter in his arms, each host exuded a gentle gem-yellow halo from the gap, and the dense wiring was connected to the center of the huge one On the energy source stone, yellow and blue light are intertwined.

    The daughter applauded happily: "Beautiful!"

    He stroked the host under his palm, his eyes showing kindness: "This is the Central Brain Alpha, it is Dad's masterpiece, and it will become the most powerful auxiliary system in the entire Federation in the future, serving countless people. "