Chapter 49

Chapter 49 Lullaby

    On the way out of the oasis, everyone felt bad.

    As the folks of the one-eyed old man, Wu Hao is even more stuck in his throat.

    And the more he looked at the old man, the more he looked like the grandfather in his memory, with a piece of hay in his mouth, he couldn't calm down.

    The mercenaries marched in a disciplined manner, and they were not allowed to whisper, but Wu Hao couldn't hold back.

    "Liu Jie, do you think I should take that grandfather back? It's better to find a hospital than to wait to die here." After

    a long while, there was no answer, and Wu Hao was confused, only that his teammates were concentrating on their journey, and they didn't. Find out what's wrong.

    But several minutes passed, and when he stepped on a pile of sand, he suddenly found that there were no footsteps behind him.

    ...

    turning back suddenly, another comrade-in-arms Liu Jie who was supposed to be in the back row was nowhere to be seen.

    Not only him, but also the four people who should be at the rear of the team all disappeared, as if the world had evaporated.

    Wu Hao looked at the deserted desert with his gun in his arms. He only felt a chill rise from his vest, and instantly broke into a cold sweat.

    He suddenly screamed: "Team Mo, Team Mo!!!"

    After a minute, the entire team stopped.

    Mo Sang Wu came to the place where the team members had just discovered the clue, and frowned.

    There were so many people along the way, but no one even noticed that there was an enemy lurking on the side, and when the mercenaries came back to their senses, they had already begun to disappear one by one.

    If Wu Hao did not speak up, the consequences would be disastrous.

    Mo Sangwu observed the surface of the sand: "When you found him, he was gone?" The

    man's face was pale: "Yes, no sound was heard. Not only the screams, but also the sound of falling. "

    It's almost impossible while the person is still awake.

    Mo Sang Wu looked at An Ling again inquiringly, the latter shook his head: "There is no alarm in my system."

    Seeing that Wu Hao was so anxious that he was about to cry, Mo Sang Wu stood up and walked back: "Look for footprints and clues. , maybe they can be saved." The

    dry wind blew away moisture from the desert surface and smoothed the dunes.

    In the endless desert, only their team remained.

    The footprints that remained on the sand were the ones they had left when they came, and those farther away had been buried by quicksand, making it almost indistinguishable.

    In order to prevent similar incidents from happening again, everyone changed the queue and moved forward in a figure of 8, so that they could take care of each other and leave no dead ends.

    Zero is in the front row, Mo Sanwu is in front of her, and Herman is behind her.

    An Ling walked in the middle of the figure 8. He was still wearing Zero's face, but his expression belonged to An Ling: the girl wore a black stand-collar combat uniform, without a mask, and her expression was so calm that it was even mechanical.