Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Mercenaries

    The two mercenaries rushed into the force field without hesitation.

    The fatter roared: "How many times have I told you to hit someone first!!" The

    taller one was unconvinced: "I'm not a sniper, it would be good to be able to hit!"

    Despite their complaints, the actions of the two But it didn't stop.

    They run fast to attract the attention of the enemy, drawing the Scissors away from the vicinity of Side.

    Jesse saw several ruined houses in the alley, and the wreckage of the robot security guard lying on the ground, and cursed: "Damn, this destructive power is only a C-level aberrant!"

    "Don't talk nonsense, I'm attracting firepower, you kill it quickly!"

    Lu Nan patted his arm, and an oval laser shield was instantly released, emitting a blue bark, he took a deep breath and stepped down steadily.

    "Come on Ugly, your fat grandpa is here waiting to kill you!" The

    scissors man's face had been slashed to pieces by the blade, and his face was covered in blood. He roared like a madman, and rushed over with his deformed body.

    Sharp silver lights flew at high speed, but those blades failed to tie the man into a sieve as expected.

    They suddenly braked and stopped when they were only ten centimeters away from the fat man, suspended in mid-air.

    "Buzz--"

    Lan Wangwang's shield made a low cry, and the mysterious magnetic force blocked all the attacks. Lu Nan's arms were tense, as if he was bearing a huge impact.

    Then he slapped his arm sharply, and after a short pause, all the suspended blades fell to the ground, like scrap metal.

    The sound of the metal hitting the concrete floor was particularly clear, and the scissors man was stunned for a moment. He wanted to attack, but suddenly found himself completely empty.

    Sid's broken arm leaked tickling oil and couldn't even lift it. The scissors that had grown all over the body like thorns had been completely worn out, leaving only a scary piece of skin gap.

    Mottled off, like a true humanoid monster.

    The scissors man ran wild and let out a hoarse roar. He didn't realize that a red aiming line had been aimed at his forehead.

    "Bang——" The

    gunshot rang out, and blood splattered everywhere.

    The huge body fell back to the ground with a bang, smashing a piece of dust.

    A huge blood hole appeared in the forehead of the scissor man. This special sniper bullet is extremely powerful. It is a special model for deformers.

    The scissors man was lying on the ground, his highly mechanized body had lost much blood, and although he was fatally wounded, he did not die immediately.

    At the end of life, various systems of the body fail one after another. In the end, he only saw the old butler robot in the blurred vision, looking down at himself.

    Sid was in tatters all over his body, and his left arm hung softly by his side, looking like he was about to be scrapped.

    But for such a weak existence, he lives.

    And he was going to die.

    At the gate of the community, Zero has been trying to smash the flexible and firm force field. She is covered in sweat and uses both hands and feet.