Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Settlement

    Following that kill notification, a series of system notifications sounded.

    And obviously it was the team's notification, and three electronic sounds sounded at the same time.

    [You have killed the B-level aberrant, the reward is being settled, and the arrival time is 1-3 days. After the settlement is completed, please check the details on the Mercenary Love Home platform. ]

    [Thank you very much for your dedication to human safety, please keep up the good work. 】

    The atmosphere was quiet for about five seconds, and then Lu Nan and Jessie crawled out from under the Aberrant's corpse with difficulty.

    Zero didn't react yet, but they jumped up first.

    Jesse, like a child, threw a gun and ran in the desert, crying and scolding after running, waving his arms like a miracle.

    Lu Nan was silent, he stood dumbly as if he pressed the pause button, and after a while he turned back to look at Zero.

    Then subconsciously, he knelt down.

    Lu Nan: ...

    Zero: ...

    both of them are a little embarrassed.

    "Sorry, Zero, the knee suddenly softened for some unknown reason." Lu Nan explained in vain, his voice getting smaller and smaller.

    "It's okay, get up!" The

    chubby simple and honest mercenary scratched his head. The truth was that when he saw the girl just now, he felt a sense of admiration, admiration, and a strong desire to protect.

    Could it be that he is getting older and his genetic disease has worsened? After I go back, I have to do a psychological counseling and a body check...

    Zero secretly coughed, she didn't plan to tell Lu Nan's upgrade at all.

    It's already very dangerous to be chased by the Third Research Institute, doesn't that mean getting caught up!

    ten minutes later.

    The sun was setting in the west, and dry winds swept across the cluttered trail of sand dunes.

    Zero Shen stepped on the sand with one foot shallow and the other, picked up what was still usable on the ground, patted it, and continued walking.

    First the giant beast, then the swarm of birds and insects. This hard battle left their camp in tatters, all the tree planting machines were on the verge of being scrapped, the water purification device was also damaged, and the tree planting mission was forced to stop.

    The machines that were runaway before were completely turned into scrap metal after the death of the deformer, and at a glance they looked like dark skeletons stacked together.

    Zero knew that during the time just now, these machines had 'souls', and they came to life.

    Dabao is protecting them.

    The three simply dealt with their injuries, checked the available supplies, and stood silently in front of the still terrifying corpse of the Aberrant.

    Even if the head of this thing was smashed, the body was still moving, and the vitality was strong.

    I just don't know why he died suddenly, and even the energy source stone was broken, as if he had encountered some force majeure.