Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    The Mother of Machines has a special status. Even if Zero is willing to live incognito, her enemies will not agree. As long as there are disputes and interests, they can't just sit idly by and let her continue to be free.

    Although Zero's current physical age is only 18 years old, she has been in contact with the mechanical technology tree much earlier than she knows.

    There is no substitute for the mastery of galactic space and the power of escalation in today's society.

    The fact that the public does not panic does not mean that the federal government does not panic.

    Early in the morning, the federal government held an emergency meeting through its internal system. The chamber was packed with people, and those who couldn't sit still participated in the meeting by video. The speaker has not come yet, and the participants below are all bigwigs from various government departments or the military.

    They discussed in twos and threes, with a low voice like a swarm of insects humming.

    "Where did the Federation's mother of machinery come from, is it the one from the past..."

    "Isn't that one already dead in the third research institute!"

    "Not dead at all, just missing! But according to reports, she is in the research institute. Li Shi's vital signs were already very weak, and everyone thought she couldn't make it through..." Someone     sighed

    inexplicably: "I didn't expect that in such a short period of time, from behind the scenes to the front of the stage."

The faces are hidden in the darkness, but it is clear that the number of insiders here is more than imagined.

    But the focus of more people's discussion is not zero's true identity. In fact, they don't think that this is a deliberate falsification by a force. This is true. Because their focus is not on the Galactic Goddess herself, but her potential influence.

    "The Goddess of the Galaxy is actually a real person!"

    "Is she the incarnation of the God of Machinery?"

    "How is it possible. Ordinary people don't understand, don't you understand?"

    A person sitting in the front suddenly said: "If she can directly talk to ordinary people in the galaxy of consciousness, wouldn't she bypass a lot of steps..." The

    voice fell, and the people around stopped talking.

    What everyone has realized: what this girl will bring will be a shake of the government's control and the faith of the sect, and the rules they have been operating for many years will be severely impacted and challenged.

    The Federation is like a giant beast that has been dormant for many years. All mechanisms have been rotten and solidified, and it has grown together with the earth. They are afraid of any changes and new things.

    At this time, an old general stepped onto the rostrum.

    His right eye and half of his body were mechanized, and his expressionless face spit out cold words.

    "My colleagues, this emergency plenary meeting is being held today to make a decision in response to the emergencies in the cities of the Federation today."

    "At present, we have found that the robots that interfered have developed self-awareness, and they actively refused to undertake their obligations. Labor, to avoid social responsibility. But fortunately, the robots that have problems are only part, not all, our main armed forces are still normal."