Chapter 52

Chapter 52 Find You

    At first, Zero thought it was a mosquito, so he chased it away a few times. Not only did the little bug not fly away, but it also moved closer to his face.

    What worm would be so bold.

    She focused her eyes and found out that it turned out to be a tiny nano-robot.

    It is as small as dust, it seems to be silver, and it will emit a beautiful refraction light like a diamond in the sun.

    In the entire Federation, there is only one nano-robot that will appear here.

    Zero was about to cry, she held up the tiny particle with one hand, her voice choked: "Dabao...is that you?" The

    silver particles began to flicker violently.

    At the same moment, the nano-robots scattered all over the desert of death all stopped, as if the pause button was pressed.

    Then in the next second, they flew in one direction at an extremely fast speed, aggressively, reorganizing more and more along the way, from the trickle to a silver tsunami, covering the sky and the sun.

    At the same time, Lawrence received the news from Anling in the capital.

    The robot butler stood up abruptly, not even paying attention to the stool behind him. It stretched out countless antennas with both hands and turned itself into a human-shaped transmitter.

    "This is the housekeeper Lawrence, please pay attention to the 123 mercenary team, please pay attention to President Mo, young master, and all groups. An Ling has found the clue of Miss Ling, and the current coordinate system (E76, N291), urgently needs support!" By the side of the

    small puddle , Zero sat with her back against the small tree, her right palm was vacantly folded, and although her face was pale, she still managed to speak to An Ling.

    Nanorobots are recombination robots that can only proliferate after a certain number.

    If there is only one grain, Rao is An Ling can't use any ability. He couldn't even speak, he could only glow in the girl's palm and accompany her quietly.

    But with her little friend by her side, Zero felt much better. It was obviously just a little thing that couldn't help, but it gave her a huge sense of comfort.

    "Dabao, it seems that this is the first time that you have become so small." Ling pursed her lips and smiled, "You were all strong and reliable when I saw you before. You are so small now, and you are actually a little cute."

    Silver Particle Jing Still floating in her palm glowing.

    Zero narrowed her eyes, her voice getting softer and softer: "...flickering, like a firefly."

    But before she could fall asleep completely, the nano-robot suddenly burst into flames, beating wildly between her fingers.

    Zero distress raised his head, "What's wrong?" He

    raised his head and looked into the distance. On the sand dune, a black dot was rushing towards here at a very fast speed. It was not from the Mercenary Guild or Herman, but Yes...

    Zero's drowsiness disappeared without a trace, and he gasped again in an instant.

    She struggled to stand up, leaned back on the branches and fled in the opposite direction.

    It catches up, it catches up again!

    But her body is already reaching its limit, not to mention her special abilities, she can't even walk fast. After barely escaping a few steps, Zero slipped and fell on the sand.