Chapter 41

Chapter 41 The High Priest

    The curtains fluttered, and the bedroom went dark for no reason, but Zero was not afraid at all.

    She frowned and looked at the man who was getting closer and closer in front of her with disapproval: "Can you stop appearing suddenly?"

    Dong already has a mask on his face, but he is someone who can be recognized at a glance even if he wears a disguise. .

    Those beautiful amber eyes stared at her tightly, flashing light: "Zero's little bodyguard blocked the door of the house so hard that I had no choice but to come in from the balcony and scare you?"

    "I didn't scare me . , but how did you come to Baita City?"

    "The God of Machines wants to occupy the power of the mercenary group, and sent me to preach and promote the believers, and kill Mo Sangwu by the way. It was just an accident to meet you."

    Zero was stunned, She covered her ears: "Is this kind of secret can be said directly?"

    At this time, the man had walked in front of him, and the distance between the two was very close. Dong had turned his back on the light, and the last light fell on his shoulders, drawing an elegant arc.

    Zero felt a pair of cool hands covering her ears, and these hands took a towel to wipe her hair with infinite patience and meticulousness.

    Dongyi's voice sounded above his head, very soft, like a cello: "I won't lie to you, as long as it's something Zero wants to know, I can tell you anything.

    " Itchy, Ling raised his hand and dialed it: "But you are the high priest of the church, disobeying your own Lord God, won't He punish you?"

    Dong Ji chuckled: "My lady, are you worried about me?"

    " I'm just curious, this organization is so terrifying, it should be very dangerous if you rebel."

    Zero said it seriously, Dong had stared at her face for a long time, and finally couldn't keep calm. He bent down and put his palm on her head. The distance between the two was infinitely narrowed. He trapped her in a small space, and he could even easily feel her shallow breathing.

    The man's facial features were breathtakingly beautiful under the backlight, his eyelashes were trembling, and his voice was hoarse: "I grew up in the Church of the God of Mechanics, whether it's a tall existence or rubbish creeping into the mud, I've been numb. Zero , you are the only exception in my life." The

    girl tilted her head ignorantly: "But An Ling said that the preferences of transforming people are within the controllable range, and there is no unconditional control."

    Even if she is the mother of machines, she cannot control all human mind and body.

    Winter has smiled. The answer is of course yes, people pride themselves on being free and easy and being the masters of their own minds, but every decision is not influenced by external forces.

    When your eyes, your mind, and your heart are clamoring to love her, love her, and love her, how many people can avoid the commonplace and really go against their own soul.

    The curtains were blown up by the wind, blowing the fragrance of wood sandalwood on the winter already. At such a close distance and looking at the opposite sex, especially when the other party's appearance is extremely advantageous, it is difficult for the other party to restrain not being moved.

    But after half a day, Zero's eyes are still clean, but Dong has already messed up.

    He pursed his thin lips tightly, his cheeks were slightly red, and he pulled down the towel covering her head, covering his eyes that were too sincere, and his voice resented: "You are such a cruel woman."