Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    During the period of time that Zero was recuperating in the intensive care unit, he truly experienced a life of waste.

    Three meals a day are customized by Herman's personal chef, and the living and living arrangements and the mechanical nurse will arrange them properly. From time to time, Mo Sanwu and friends come to visit and bring her all kinds of delicious food. Fun.

    Zero: Understood, this is the day of the gods that the majority of netizens are talking about.

    In order to be afraid of her boredom (fear of her slack), An Ling once again acted as a tutor. He found many novels and articles that he could read effortlessly to pass the time for Zero.

    But most of the time she acts as an audience member.

    The small lamp at the head of the bed illuminated the darkness, leaning against the pillow, listening to An Ling read a foreign novel to her in all Russian. His pronunciation norm has no accents, and he has a unique sense of rhythm, especially when paired with that clean and handsome face, it is easy for people to fall into it.

    Although I didn't understand the novel, the aesthetic influence I felt was 100%.

    The night wind whistled outside the window, and the halo of distant skyscrapers was cast on the glass windows.

    Ling was drowsy in the pleasant voice of Anling, and suddenly, the sudden "tuk-tuk" sound broke the silence.

    Someone knocked on the window outside.

    The problem is, this is the 18th floor of the hospital.

    She raised her eyes and met the 'ghost' floating outside the window.

    Dong already fluttered in white clothes and was looking at her with a smile, his long curly hair fluttered behind him, like an angel landing, with a divine temperament.

    Before Zero could speak, An Ling took the initiative to stand up and open the sash for him.

    "Thank you." Dong already patted him on the shoulder, and Shi Shiran flew into the room.

    The two passed by, An Ling said indifferently: "I hope you can learn to walk the main entrance next time."

    Dong Yifei gave him a look that turned all living beings upside down: "I will try my best."

    Ling didn't notice the dark tide between the two men, she sat up happily: "You're back!"

    Dong Ji's expression was stunned, her footsteps stopped for a moment, but she quickly recovered, and she was close to the hospital bed in a few steps.

    "My sweetheart, I really like what you said. You must tell me next time, okay?"

    Zero:?

    She didn't realize what he was referring to, the beautiful man had already leaned down slowly and left a kiss on her forehead.

    Dong already gently touched Zero's hair, her eyes filled with love that was about to overflow.

    "I'm back, baby."

    "Um..." Zero blushed and nodded.

    Because of this distance, she could smell the night dew that Dong has brought in. He seemed to have been traveling outdoors for a long time, and even his robes were full of icy dampness.

    In addition, there is a strong floral fragrance on his body.

    Ling sniffed, "You're using perfume."