Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    "But I haven't seen you!" The steel arms made it impossible to breathe, and there was no desire to cry without tears.

    "I don't believe it."

    Mo Sangwu held her tightly in his arms, his sharp eyebrows narrowed slightly, and his mechanical eyes looked like a breathtaking crystal, "Who the hell are you?"

    She didn't even know this question!

    Ling raised his head pitifully, trying to be calm and reasonable: "Captain Mo, I don't have a complete memory of the past. I even picked the name myself. And even if we really met, I can't remember it.

    " Pushing against the chest of the person in front of him, this force can be said to tickle the elephant. But after a while, the hand on his shoulder really loosened, and Zero broke free from the restraint and got up, hiding far away from him like a plague.

    Mo Sang Wu leaned on his knees with one hand, clenched a fist with one hand, and his face was heavy and serious. This posture can scare any bear child to tears.

    "You are from Baisha City?"

    "Well, you should have been there all the time." Zero answered honestly.

    Mo Sang Wu remembered the rumors he had heard, the Third Research Institute was located in Baisha City, the events described in the news, the timing of her joining the mercenary guild, his strange and familiar sense of closeness to her...

    Mo Sang Wu Seeing her eyes suddenly brightened.

    With a bitter face: "Team Mo, I'm really not a spy. I can never be in the company of the enemy, you believe me." "     Got

    it, I didn't say you were a spy."

, "Isn't it cold standing in the wind? Come here. It's not a work injury if you freeze to death."

    The blizzard outside the window was still blowing. Don't strangle me any more, I can't breathe."

    Mo Sangwu was amused by her: "Okay, I promise you."

    With the promise, Ling moved over carefully, and finally the two of them sat side by side.

    "What are you afraid of? Hide so far."

    Behind the rough concrete wall, Mo Sanwu sat with one leg bent. Even if there was a cigarette in his pocket, he didn't want to smoke. His attention was on the people next to him.

    "..." Zero didn't want to speak at all, she was wearing a bloated padded jacket, and the lower half of her face was buried in her arms. She leaned on the shoulders of the people around her to absorb a little warmth. The body is very light, and the breathing is so shallow that it is almost inaudible.

    The sharply cooling night made her feel cold, hungry and lethargic. Suddenly, there was an extra marching food bag in front of her.

    Mo Sangwu handed her the things without raising his head: "Eat it, it's hot."

    "Do you want money?"

    "...Guild welfare."

    "!" The

    marching bag has self-heating meals, functions Sex drinks, fruit-flavored compressed biscuits, and energy bars are much better than the cheap nutritional supplements she brought.

    Zero was fighting the steaming rice when he saw Mo Sanwu, who was beside him, raised his head to fill a bottle of drink, and squeezed the metal bottle flat.