Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    Zero stood in front of the wrought iron gate, looking up at the magnificent porch full of climbing roses in front of him, and couldn't close his mouth for a long time.

    You big capitalists, call this five-story luxury villa and courtyard a residence?

    On both sides of the path that entered the house, there were rows of household robots, wearing the same housekeeper uniform as Lawrence, bowing and saluting in a uniform manner.

    "Welcome, welcome Miss Ling."

    "...and her friends."

    Because there were too many people, Qin Shan stood at the back. He pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose and asked the man standing beside him with a little doubt.

    "Team Mo, can't you tell me?" In the

    afternoon, the Mercenary Guild organized a regular meeting, and several people who were acquainted at the time received zero invitations, and naturally chatted about it. Qin Shan also asked their general leader out of courtesy.

    But Mo Sanwu didn't even lift his eyelids, and made it clear: there will be meetings at night, and I don't like barbecues.

    People who don't like barbecue are standing at the door of the barbecue party at the moment.

    Mo Sang didn't change his expression, he kept his eyes fixed on the person in front of him: "The plan has changed, the meeting at night has been cancelled."

    "Okay." Qin Shan didn't say anything. silently followed.

    Work arrangements can be cancelled, but hobby habits developed over the years cannot be easily changed.

    Herman's new villa has a large courtyard, and the lawn in it is full of small wildflowers. There is a barbecue grill in the corner, and a special chef is responsible for the grilling.

    It's just that the original two-person candlelit small dining table was removed and replaced with a long table with ten seats.

    Although he was reluctant for the men who followed, Herman upheld the generosity of the host and arranged seats for them one by one.

    "Mr Baker, congratulations!"

    "This is the housewarming gift we brought, please accept it." Lu Nan and Jesse smiled and handed the things to the housekeeper Lawrence, and went in to find a seat.

    Herman opened the gift bag and took a look.

    A white cultural shirt with a mechanical tyrannosaurus showing its teeth and claws printed on its chest, and a line of small characters below it: Be a real man, enjoy real fun. It is an advertising image endorsed by someone.

    Herman: ...Thank you.

    With so many men together, drinking is a must. They didn't need to say hello, a group of home robots lined up and brought in more than a dozen cases of wine of various flavors.

    Zero was drinking for the first time. She couldn't put it down when she looked at the colorful bottles. She chose for a long time, and finally chose a pink one.

    When the stopper was removed, the wine in it still had bubbles, and it smelled a very stimulating aroma.

    Ling held the bottle with both hands, and watched Helan and Ling Tian drink one cup after another, as if they were drinking water as fast as they could, so he strengthened his courage and raised his head and sighed.