Chapter 43

Chapter 43 New Prosthetics

    Lawrence said, "Master, although we don't know her name, we know other people's names."

    Herman was stunned for a moment, then suddenly realized.

    "Go find the one named Helan!!!" Helan

    had just entered the shower room to take a bath. He took off his clothes, just put on the shampoo, and before rubbing it twice, several big men suddenly rushed in and opened his shower curtain.

    Helan slammed into the key parts of his body and exclaimed: "What are you doing!" All

    the people who came in were panting, with excited and perverted smiles on their faces: "What a bath! Come out with me!

    " Someone is looking for you, you are going to get rich!"

    He Lan wiped the foam on his head: "Ah?!"

    He was pushed out of the shower room wearing half-wet clothes, and then he heard the lost and found circulating outside, even broadcasting the revelation. The correspondent's voice was a little hurried.

    [Mercenary Helan, mercenary Helan, your lost cheque for 10,000 federal dollars was picked up, please come to the lobby on the 60th floor to pick it up, come pick it up quickly...]

    The person next to him slapped him on the shoulder: "What are you doing? How about a check for 10,000 federal dollars? Which mission did you go to to make your fortune?"

    Helan was stunned: "I want to know too."

    He rushed to the place mentioned in the lost and found revelation, and saw a group of black clothes Bodyguards are waiting there. The man surrounded by them raised his head when he heard the words: "You are Helan?"

    "The girl you were with just now, where is she?!"

    Helan also clearly recognized Herman, this guy was not there just now Lost your way outside?

    He scratched his head: "It's you."

    "You want change? She should be in lounge 1."

    Herman stood up, his eyes lit up.

    zero.

    zero.

    Her name is zero!

    She really exists.

    In the No. 1 lounge, Mosan Wu called Zero to replace a new mechanical prosthesis.

    The mechanical technology tree is developing rapidly, and creativity is full. The development of artificial mechanical bodies has exceeded human imagination. Common ones such as arms, legs and feet can be seamlessly connected to the human body, which is no different from the use of muscle tissue.

    Uncommon ones, such as organs, bones, skulls, and skin, are only unexpected and cannot be replaced without mechanical technology.

    Zero sat on the table, wearing shorts, exposing two slender legs.

    She is still wearing the mechanical legs that she brought with her when she walked out of the third laboratory, and has no special functions other than daily actions. All the bonus money I got was used to equip the robotic arm with weapons, and the legs and feet have been ignored.

    The light metal-colored mechanical prosthesis was about the same thickness as her original leg, and it was so weak that it seemed to break when touched.

    Mo Sangwu squatted in front of her, tapped his fingers on the joint, and with a soft sound, the entire right prosthesis was removed. He put the old one in a box and used tools to clean and maintain the joints.