Chapter 56

Chapter 56 Going to See Him

    The result of a hangover is getting up late the next day.

    Zero closed his eyes and stretched out his legs, but as a result, his feet seemed to have hit something hard under the blanket.

    When she opened her eyes, she was indeed on her own bed, but someone else was lying beside her.

    "Good morning, my lady, did you sleep well last night?" The beautiful man had long hair scattered, some of the curly hair was pressed under her head, and a few strands were even entangled in her body, but she didn't notice it at all.

    Dong Ji was lying on his side in a disheveled manner, his wide robe spread out, revealing his beautiful collarbone. There were red marks and bruises on the fair skin, all the way down from the neck.

    Even the corners of his mouth had a bruise mark, as if he had experienced a fierce battle.

    Taking the man's situation in his eyes, Ling asked tentatively after a long while: "How much money do you owe, I can lend it to you." He was approached by the creditor and beaten.

    Dong was already amused, he tapped her nose with his fingertips: "You forgot? You were so crazy last night, you pressed me on the bed... Look, my wrists are all red."

    "Anyway . , I will not forget this night, baby, you have to be responsible to me."

    Dong already threw a wink that turned all sentient beings upside down.

    Zero: I was stunned, the initiator turned out to be myself.

    "Ah, how should I, how should I be responsible..."

    "Zero doesn't need to be responsible, I am the one who hurt you." An Ling stood at the head of the bed, stretched out his arms and pulled Ling up, away from this dangerous man .

    "I've already said that if you sneak into Zero's room for the second time, I won't be polite."

    Under the eyes of An Ling who wanted to eat people, Dong already sat up lazily and threw the scattered hair into the room. behind the shoulders. Although his outer robe was crushed in a mess, the clothes inside were still intact, not even the buttons were opened.

    "I didn't sneak in 'sneakly', you AIs have to be precise with their words, I flew in with integrity." Said, Dong Ji rolled up his sleeves and showed her the scar on his arm, "Baby, you My little bodyguard hit me, it hurts so much, but I didn't fight back."

    Zero put on his home clothes and looked at the expressionless Dabao beside him, and then at the beautiful man on the bed with tears in his eyes.

    She suddenly thought: "Team Mo has a very powerful medical warehouse, even broken bones can be repaired, let him lend you to use, this injury will be healed in a day!"

    Dong Yi's mouth twitched: ...

    At this time Sid knocked on the door and came in with a steaming bowl: "Zero, come and drink the hangover soup."

    "Okay."

    She sat down at the table, and the two of them naturally left one another. Surround right around.

    Dongji rested his chin with one hand, and said in a sour tone: "It seems that you had a good time last night, but unfortunately I am on my way and have no time to participate."

    Zero moved: "Thank you for your hard work, you must be very tired to come back from such a long journey. ?"

    Seeing her sincere eyes, Dong was not used to it, and he closed his eyes: "Fortunately...it's nothing, I'm used to it."