Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    Let's help repair the collapsed farmhouse together.

    Herman held a broom with a reluctant expression on his face.

    He secretly stared at An Ling's back and complained in a low voice, "It's obviously not under the control of the electronic virus, and he pretended to be out of order. It turns out that the robot's acting skills are so good."

    An Ling didn't even turn his head back. The scraper is plastering the wall.

    "Mr. Baker, there is a language error in your words."

    "Normally speaking, I was indeed infected by an electronic virus, but after the protection of the internal firewall of the system, the virus did not change my thinking logic, but only caused a part of the system disorder. It is indeed a malfunction. But it should not be called 'acting'."

    Herman refused to admit defeat: "You are AI, you don't know what acting is."

    An Ling looked at him confidently: "Of course I do."

    "Acting skills It is obviously only a little rain, but claims to be soaking wet with a bad cold; obviously spends hours preparing dinner, but it easily seems to take only ten minutes; obviously well-dressed, but disguised as a chance encounter."

    Herman: " "..."

    Is this guy really a robot?

    Ling walked over and pulled them away: "Alright, let's stop arguing, we should be glad that Anling is fine now, and the mechanical god's trick didn't work."

    Herman reluctantly shut his mouth. An Ling picked up the paint bucket again.

    Looking at the man's quiet profile, Zero felt a flash of light in his head, and suddenly thought of something.

    "Anling is infected, but not controlled. His purpose is to control Anling, so as to kill us."

    She jumped on the sofa and shouted: "I know where he hid the host!"

    "He is The omnipotent God of Machinery controls thousands of followers, but he also has a fatal flaw, and as a vital host, he cannot move."

    "So the bottom of the sea, the city, the research institute, are not these places. As cautious as it is, what is needed is an absolutely safe area. A place that will not have any unstable factors and is completely controlled by himself."

    Dong has proposed Doubt: "The church is full of His most faithful believers, and those people have been brainwashed, so it should be considered a safe place?"

    Zero shook his head: "The location of the church headquarters is public, and even we all know where to look. , how can he be at ease in such a place? And that land is ultimately under the jurisdiction of the government, and it is in a densely populated city, and there are many factors of instability."

    Hearing this, An Ling nodded at the side.

    "I understand what Zero means. Just like I will give priority to moving the host from the government building, He also needs a safe house."

    Zero: "It's the desert, the desert outside the Black Sand City."

    Mo Sanwu touched his chin: "The oases in the desert are all his diehard believers, and there are also artificial aberrations. These are all existences that are freely controlled by him, and they really meet the conditions."

    Herman slapped his thigh: "And that place is Dangerous areas, no one cares about the mines until the mines are discovered! Not even government forces!" What place is safer than the no-care zone.