Chapter 67

Chapter 67 Guerrilla War

    "Hold the door, don't let them in!"

    There were panic footsteps and roars everywhere in the office building of the Federal Government Office.

    Several senior officials hid in a small conference room, using some furniture against the door.

    One of the men in a congressman's robe was sweating profusely, his eyes were slack and his hat was twisted: "Crazy, crazy, there are crazy people even in the government!

    " They must have done it! She is taking revenge on us!"

    "Why, this is not reasonable."

    "There is nothing reasonable in the world! Didn't you see it just now? The top executive was almost destroyed by his own bodyguard, even Security robots will go crazy, do you think it makes sense!" When

    everyone thought of the security robot team that they didn't obey, they only felt that their throats were sweet and bitter, and they couldn't express their bitterness.

    "What nonsense?"

    "Come here and hold the door, don't let those lunatics in, we have to support ourselves until the rescue comes..." The

    government management system is already in a mess, and the police, army and medical team have no time to separate. In addition, the chaebols also have the infiltration and invasion of the Mechanicists.

    "There was an accident in the factory, and the assembly line went out!"

    "Several workers tried to set fire to the chaos, but we stopped them, but their mental state did not improve. Now the infirmary is trying to treat them in various ways."

    Listening to the assistant and the major According to the management report, Herman only thinks that one head is two big. Even their Baker Group is like this, not to mention those old chaebols, there will only be more chaos within them.

    "Master, be careful." Lawrence, the mechanical butler, slapped a brainwashed employee, who almost touched Herman just now.

    But even if he was slapped against the wall with great force, the man in overalls was still struggling to climb this way, not afraid of pain at all.

    Looking at those dull eyes, Herman only felt a tingling in his spine. He took out his headset and connected to the whole building's broadcast: "All departments pay attention, close all doors, find out the 'madmen' within the employees, and lock them in the building!" There

    were riotous noises everywhere, making people feel more and more anxious.

    Herman wiped the sweat from his forehead: "What the hell is the mastermind trying to do..."

    He paced back and forth, suddenly remembered something, quickly dialed the one-person communicator, and the phone was connected after two beeps.

    "Tyrannosaurus, has the island been attacked?! Is there anything wrong with Zero?"

    The person on the other end of the communication replied quickly, but there was a lot of noise in the background, and it could be seen that the environment he was in was not calm.

    Mo Sangwu was wearing a heavy mechanical punch, and the violent punch beat a cultivator who rushed over. He flew back and beat four or five people back more than ten meters before replying to Herman.

    "Chief President, you can see for yourself. Now it is more appropriate to use 'trapped beasts' to describe the island."

    Behind him, a row of mercenaries formed a human wall to prevent the brainwashed lunatics from approaching the pier.