Chapter 31

Chapter 31 Asura Field

    Ling was very happy to see that An Ling was all right. She was about to blurt out his name when she suddenly thought of the special nature of the national security system, and swallowed it abruptly.

    As a result, after just one second of hesitation, Mo Sang's free hand had already begun to store energy, and the mechanical fists were constantly clenched, making a sour gurgling sound, as if it was going to explode in the next moment.

    An Ling, who was standing opposite, was motionless, not even changing his eyes. He was tall and slender, wearing that thin white shirt compared to the tall and sturdy Mo Sanwu, making him even more defenseless.

    "I'll say it again, put her down."

    In his eyes, all the data of the person on the other side was already at a glance.

    ——Mosan Wu's chest-less high-quality Originium, mechanical bones, and his prosthetic limbs, which are now clearly exerting 120% of their strength, all appear fiery crimson in the thermal imaging field of vision.

    Currently known in the Federation, there is only one machine that can greatly improve energy utilization and operation authority in a short period of time.

    Zero reinforced him.

    How An Ling wished he hadn't come up with this information.

    Unfamiliar human emotions flooded his processor, swept through the sea of ​​consciousness and seized the memory of all running programs.

    He lowered his eyes, and the originally calm male voice became a little hoarse, losing the feeling of a living person, full of mechatronics.

    "She's not someone you can touch."

    "Heh." Mo Sanwu sneered, "What do you want to say? Her identity? I've already guessed it." The

    man was aggressive, without a trace of fear: "It's you. , that nano-robot that destroyed the Third Research Institute of Baisha City and escaped."

    Zero's throat tightened for a moment, and before she had time to refute, she saw An Ling's expressionless confession.

    "It's me."

    Zero: "!!!"

    Mo Sangwu didn't look surprised at all. He squinted and looked up and down An Ling: "Although nanorobots are tricky, they are not without weaknesses. At that time, you were able to escape from the police's containment purely because of their incompetence. You would not really Do you think that there is no one in the Federation who can restrain you?"

    Qing Jun's man didn't jump in anger because of the provocation, and the cold wind blew his soft black hair. An Ling looked calm, and looked directly at Mo Sang Wu with a magnanimous gaze.

    "I don't think so."

    Zero: ...choking.

    Sitting on Mosanwu's shoulders, she clearly felt the body temperature of the people below her gradually rising, like a sun that was about to explode. Even the right hand he put on her thigh has a tendency to get tighter and tighter, which means that President Mo is in a very bad mood.

    The two of you said one sentence to another, and the atmosphere was tense, and she was like a prey lying on the finish line, waiting for the fight to end.

    Wait, she's not a victim!

    Zero tried his best to break away Mo Sang Wu's arm and waved his hands frantically in front of him: "Mo team, calm down, he is my partner, not an enemy!"