Chapter 65

Chapter 65 A Kiss

    "Cough, it's all quiet." The

    spacious and grand first conference hall of the federal government was densely packed with people, and the reporters in the front row kept flashing lights.

    On the rostrum stood an elderly congressman. He was obviously highly respected. He wore a full of medals and military badges on his chest, showing his extraordinary power and status.

    The old congressman's expression was not very good. He drooped his slack eyelids and said, "Next, let's invite the mother of machines, Miss Ling to come to power." The

    voice fell, and he seemed to see some people's eyes, but he didn't show any mercy. I would like to add one more sentence.

    "...Everyone applauds and welcomes."

    The thunderous applause sounded in the conference hall, echoing under the circular dome, violently like a tide.

    In the spotlight, Ling dressed in a pink lady's suit slowly walked onto the stage, followed by Mo Sanwu, Herman, An Ling and others, as if she had brought a bunch of bodyguards.

    The solemn conference hall and the pink suit, the young girl's face and the majestic federal flag behind her form a sharp contrast, giving people a strong visual impact.

    The scene was broadcast live on television to all parts of the Commonwealth.

    Everyone thought this scene couldn't happen so quickly, but in fact, it did happen.

    Because of mistakes in various links, the federal government was forced to do nothing and actively sought peace with the 'terrorist organization' represented by zero.

    Netizens watched the live broadcast at home, at work, and at school. A military enthusiast rubbed his eyes: "Isn't this the Supreme Speaker, General Smith? He hasn't been on the front line for a long time!

    " It's amazing that an ordinary person can be on the council hall..."

    "Ah, Xiao Ling looks so good in pink, I'm in love.

    " Level up comments and barrage.

    She looked carefully at An Ling, who was beside her, who gave her a smile.

    This is a fair dialogue between the two sides under the supervision of the people of the whole country. The federal government is facing the dilemma of civil and AI rioting, and zero and others are also facing the dilemma of being hunted down and coerced.

    When the two sides arrived, Admiral Smith started his long speech, "Our only enemies are the deteriorating genetic diseases and aberrant monsters, and human beings will never embarrass human beings! I hereby express the determination of the federal government."

    "It happened before. All disputes... are all misunderstandings."

    Saying this, all the netizens watching the live broadcast burst into laughter.

    But Admiral Smith's old face was thick enough, even though he knew he was talking nonsense, he could still continue without changing his face.

    "For the peace of the federal society, on behalf of the federal government, I hope that Miss Zero can negotiate a friendly contract with us on behalf of your organization."

    "All existences including robots must not disturb the normal social order, ignore social responsibilities, strike, Parades, demonstrations, and Anling, the main AI of the national security system, must reopen bank payment and government services." The