Chapter 36

Chapter 36 Suspension Force

    An Ling's eyes gradually lit up. Instead of letting go of Zero, he shot a red light from his pupils, scanning the entire cabin in a blink of an eye.

    During this time, the mechanical butler stood beside him with a blank expression on his face.

    "Sid, is there anything unusual at home during our absence?" An Ling asked.

    The robot housekeeper thought for a few seconds and replied: "Dongdong barked out the window for 5 minutes at 21:11 last night. This has never happened before."

    An Ling nodded, walked over and opened the door on the west side. windows.

    Zero hid behind him and looked carefully, thinking that he would see something unsuitable for children, but unexpectedly, the scenery outside the window was very ordinary.

    The withered wheat stalks were left in the field in a mess after picking. Except for a dilapidated log-colored hut in the distance, the field of vision was clean, and only a few agricultural robots were working.

    An Ling's eyes fell on the small wooden hut. X-ray scanning, thermal energy detection, X-ray scanning, and metal response detection took turns...there was no response.

    Long before he settled down, he had investigated that this was a hut that farmers occasionally used as a rest, but since the human farmers were laid off by robots, no one would come to the field hut to rest.     Sid added: "I also went to the wooden house and knocked on the door after I

    discovered Dongdong's anomaly, but no one responded or lived there. Is there any problem?"

    An Ling pulled the curtains, "Not yet."

In an instant, his system suddenly raised an alarm, showing that there was something very dangerous within 1 km.

    The livability of Baisha City is much better than that of Loess City and Heisha City, and the air no longer has the dry smell of grit.

    Zero took a bath and changed clothes, and comfortably enjoyed the love dinner made by Sid, feeling that the whole person was alive.

    Mechanical butlers roamed the house, busy doing laundry, brushing shoes, and maintaining weapons. As a life-style housekeeper, Sid is naturally good at all household chores.

    However, Comrade An Ling, who is also a robot, is a federal intelligence brain, a top AI, and a national security system host, does not even have a single skill point in cooking.

    He sat at the dining table with Ling, and in front of him was a plate of black and white things that could no longer be seen.

    It is said that it is a convenient instant meal.

    Zero hesitated to say anything while watching An Ling eat this hellish dish with a blank expression, and couldn't help swallowing.

    Food is precious, no matter how ugly it is, it will be converted into energy when eaten.

    Compared to normal human chefs, Sid is also very limited. He only repeats dishes that have been uploaded to the Internet and cannot understand innovation.

    As long as Zero said that mushroom pasta was delicious, he would eat mushroom pasta for the next week, and he wouldn't even take the initiative to switch to tomato bolognese.

    But compared to An Ling who almost blew up the whole kitchen, Sid was already too perfect, Zero thought very satisfied.

    After eating and drinking, she closed the door with peace of mind, surfing the Internet while lying on the soft bedding, smelling the fragrant sun breath on the tip of her nose, and the sleepy bugs almost took over the heights.