Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    She seemed to have fallen into a beautiful and peaceful dream.

    In the dream, there is a vast galaxy, countless bright stars twinkling in the night, she dances and shuttles freely among the galaxy, freer than a balloon.

    Zero had never had such an experience, and the stars seemed to be alive.

    Some of them trembled slightly, others flickered as she flew by. Some are large and bright, emitting icy light; others are fiery and warm, like a melting flame.

    Although they couldn't speak, they were all trying to respond to her.

    And they looked quite excited.

    Zero was so happy, she seemed to have grown wings, soaring freely in the galaxy at a very fast speed, she hovered and fell, like a gust of wind.

    Until she met a somewhat familiar star whose beautiful light made Zero stop.

    It's brownish-gold.

    And the breath of this star reminded her of a person... once met, also with the same color hair, excellent strength, and elite temperament.

    Dreams are disordered, illusory, and changeable, and are full of one's fantasies.

    Zero circled around the star, looking at it, she actually saw the appearance of a man from a star... He was still a pretty boy.

    It didn't take long for the handsome boy in front of him to twist and transform, and he turned into a big chicken thigh that was sizzling with oil.

    In the small dormitory of the airship, Zero rolled over and pressed the quilt, and said, "Handsome guy, um, such a big handsome guy..."

    This handsome guy is crispy and golden, and he looks delicious. Come on. Ten bucks!

    It was a good night's sleep. After waking up, it was already three poles in the sun. The floating airship was still flying along the plan. Outside the window was a rolling sea of ​​clouds. The working robot had dutifully delivered her breakfast to the door.

    Zero took his toothbrush to get the lunch box, and took a step when he passed by the bed.

    The Bubble Bobble watch placed on the edge of the bed last night turned on by itself, and the dial projected an electronic magazine on the wall.

    Not everyday study material, but a lace magazine:

    "Lady's Garden - Mr. Sexy Lights the Winter Fire (3012 Premium Edition)."

    On the cover, five dark-skinned muscular men are sitting or standing by the pool, with only a pair of half-wet swimming trunks all over their bodies, and they are looking at this side with a blurred gaze.

    "Pfft—" Toothpaste Mo Tiannu scattered.

    Zero picked up the bubble pop watch and shouted: "Anling Anling! Have you been hacked!! I'll save you!" Two

    seconds later, a steady male voice sounded in her palm, which seemed to be a little more deserted than usual.

    "Zero, I wasn't attacked."

    "In view of your reaction last night, I chose these books specifically for you. Humans have impulses to the opposite sex, dopamine, adrenaline, which are completely normal physiological phenomena.

    " You, it is also my duty to satisfy your physical and mental needs." As

    he spoke, the projection of the magazine turned the pages, and each page was more bloody than the other.