Chapter 42

Chapter 42 Signing the Agreement

    After finishing the standby program, An Ling showed a humanoid form from the watch. He took two steps and saw a wriggling Dongyi lying on the wall.

    "..."

    "What's wrong with him?"

    Butler Sid came over with a plate: "He was blocked by the master to operate the system, the beating rate of the mechanical heart was reduced by 1/3, and he couldn't move the body. Now most of the limbs should be I can't move."

    Dong has opened his mouth, not only can't move, he's so stuck that he can't even open Word.

    An Ling expressed pleasure at this: "It fits his temperament very well."

    At this time, Ling walked out of the room yawning, and he immediately stepped forward to open the seat for her: "Good morning Ling."

    "Good morning Dabao."

    Ling turned back and looked By Dong Dong, he was already leaning against the wall of the bedroom, his long soft hair was tangled in a mess on his shoulders, and he looked at him with a pair of peach blossom eyes, which was quite pitiful.

    She put her hands on her hips and said sternly: "Dongxi, last night was just a small punishment. If you disturb my sleep in the future, I will take back your system permissions. There is no next time, do you know?" The

    man nodded repeatedly. Only then did Zero take action to lift the shield on his Originium.

    Obviously it was just a fingertip touch, but he felt a heavy big lock snapped open. At that moment, it was like opening the gate to release the flood, and the galloping energy poured out from his mechanical heart and merged into the limbs.

    The rusted limbs suddenly gained strength, Dong already raised his head and exhaled a long breath, his expression relaxed.

    He pushed his long messy hair aside and blinked his right eye at Zero, showing no signs of being angry at all: "What a miraculous experience, my lady, you are so amazing~"

    Zero looked at him angrily: "If you do any more Enter my room, and next time you won't say I'm 'powerful'! I must make you feel my horror!"

    Dongyi: "Ah, why am I looking forward to..."

    An Ling: "He wants to enter your room?" The

    two said at the same time, and after hearing each other's words, they both turned to look at each other.

    An Ling's back is straight, and his left hand has turned into a sharp metal thorn. The two were separated by a distance of a few meters, but they were actually ready for battle.

    In such a tense atmosphere, Ling sat down at the dining table, picked up the bag of nutritional supplements, and drank it.

    "Sid, you remember to prepare an extra quilt for Dong at night. He said he was afraid of the cold."

    "Good master."

    An Ling lowered his eyes and stepped aside to add water to her: "I don't think the permission level is 'galaxy'. 'The strong man will need to worry about the temperature of 15 degrees at night."

    Dong already leaned on the back of Zero's chair and bowed slightly, smiling: "After all, you are not human and don't understand human beings. The wounded always deserve the kind lady. Special care."

    He looked at the plate in front of Zero: "Zero, do you eat this every day?"

    "Yeah." She looked up innocently, "What's wrong?" A