Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    "Impossible, absolutely impossible!"

    Jesse bent down and counted and counted with his whole face on the platform: 10,000. It's really four zeros, not five zeros.

    10,000...

    "I thought it was abnormal for us to go from 100,000 to 20,000 or 30,000." Jesse began to doubt himself, "I didn't expect your leveling speed to be even more abnormal, sister.

    " In a daze, with an innocent face and even a bit of a wandering zero, Jesse & Lu Nan: Can't compare.

    The object that everyone on the platform was paying attention to at the beginning, the big guy who jumped from 200,000 rockets to 10,000 on the Billboard overnight, did not expect to be zero.

    I didn't pay much attention to it when I registered before, but when I think about it now, the ID [0-0] itself can explain the problem.

    Lu Nan and Jessie looked at each other, and suddenly had the illusion of being two or five boys: this secret must not be told to other mercenary friends, otherwise they will be beaten by the group.

    Zero o'clock opened the task post with the word "fire" floating:

    [Task No. 53490: [A-level] Black Sand City joint task (preliminary task of cleaning up the aberrants). Registration (30/?)]

    There are already a few sparkling threads at the front of the bottom:

    [None (level 3) has been accepted]

    [Qin (level 3) has been accepted]

    [Sky (level 3) has been accepted]

    ...

    this Isn't that the chairman and vice-chairmen?

    The water stickers in the team area are all discussing about this task, and the rewards listed in the main building are enough to make people excited: high-quality energy source stone, S-class exclusive custom weapons, headquarters seven-day tour, abundant Federal currency reward. Moreover, this reward is also improved according to the personal level of the mercenary, and the second level can get more than the first level.

    "The two of us have already applied, but it is still in the review stage. This process may take a few days. You go back and fill out the form first, and let us know if you pass     .

    "

, Sitting upright at the desk.

    【Task Registration Form No. 53490】

    In addition to the basic values ​​of name, age, gender, height, weight, and vital capacity, the mercenary's own strength is also required in detail.

    For example, the number of tasks received, the current ranking of the Billboard, the degree of genetic disease, the direction of mechanization, specialties, skills, etc., and even hobbies and eating habits. No matter the details, it seems that the requirements for this task are really very strict.

    "Current ranking on the Billboard: 10,000; record: 100% victory; mechanized transformation: mechanical left arm and right leg in the combat direction; specialty: prosthetic limbs can change the shape of a broadsword..."

    "hobby is reading; eating habits: nutrition supplements are OK if you can manage enough. Zero

    finger paused, and thought for a while: "An Ling, can I fill in the special ability realistically?"

    An Ling's answer came quickly: "It is recommended to fill in. Special ability is a scarce resource, and it is very powerful. A lot of unnecessary troubles can be avoided, but Zero pays attention to avoiding the word manipulation of birds." I