Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Mo Sang Wu

    A few kilometers away from the entrance of Heisha City, a group of people in black robes were hiding in the rugged hills, observing the situation of the mercenary guild from a distance through a drone.

    When they saw the horizontal mercenaries lying on the ground, and the machines that fell crookedly, they couldn't help laughing.

    "Hahaha, the XII electronic virus we developed has never made mistakes in the experiment, and it is impossible for anyone to be spared!"

    "As long as you wait patiently for a few more days, the aberrants in the city will slaughter these mercenaries. Even the scum will not be left behind."

    Although the power is so great, because the electronic virus has the characteristics of indiscriminate attack, as the releaser, they can't get too close, otherwise they will fall into the same state of downtime.

    "We don't need to take action, wait until then." The man in black robe let out a gloomy laugh, "No matter who the person who defies God is, he will always sleep in this abandoned city and sacrifice his body and soul. To the eternal Lord of Machines!"

    "Abandon the flesh, the mortal body, and the machines will eventually become gods!"

    "Long live the Lord God."

    Mo Sangwu came to Heisha City the night before.

    The night is much more dangerous than the day. This is not only an abandoned city, but also the base camp of the Aberrations.

    But for the vanguard group, fighting is commonplace, and it's not surprising to perform tasks all night.

    Through a net-casting investigation, they found that a group of aberrant legions were entrenched in the city. The core was the most powerful manipulator, and the more peripheral soldiers were, the weaker they were.

    These monsters competed with each other to devour each other. After a whole night, Mo Sangwu and a few mercenaries in the same group eliminated a few of the not too strong ones, all the way into the siege.

    The turn of events was in the morning.

    While they were tracking a B+ rank aberrant, the equipment in the team suddenly malfunctioned.

    "Team Mo, our communicator and electronic map are faulty," Qin Shan said. "The radar monitor has no picture." The

    lack of communication means that everyone has lost their source of information and become a lone wolf trapped in the city. Any possible rescue and supplies will be lost.

    Mo Sanwu looked at the remaining dozen or so people in the team and made a decisive decision: "The seriously wounded will stay where they are and wait for the back team. The rest will abandon all electronic equipment to prevent electromagnetic disturbances."

    "Yes!"

    I have encountered situations like this before. , everyone in the pioneer group did not hesitate, they threw away the possible safety hazards and moved on.

    Mo Sangwu did not make a mistake. Someone wanted to take advantage of the mission to kill him, and the medium was electronic equipment.

    But what he did not expect was that this wave of virus attacks would spread all the way from electronic devices to humans.

    "Team Mo..." Vice President Ling Tian tried his best to touch the gun holster around his waist. Before he could take the next step, he rolled his eyelids and fell to the ground unconscious.