Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Ten Thousand

    Although he experienced horror, Zero slowly recovered after returning home.

    Originally, the social order was distorted and deformed, and there were a few mentally abnormal people that were completely normal.

    Fortunately, I came home with a full load tonight, and there were really a few of the scraps I picked up in my pockets that could be used.

    The next day, Ling took Dongdong and Sid to the repair shop to find Old John. The latter was very forthright and said that not only did he take the junk in her hands, but he could also give the mechanical corgi to upgrade on credit.

    Zero's eyes lit up: "Really, thank you, Grandpa, the shopkeeper!"

    Just a few hours later, watching the improved stuff running around the house, Zero hesitated: "Grandpa, is there such a possibility... it It's actually a dog?"

    Dongdong's metal shell was replaced with a new one, a lovely glutinous beige color, and the lost ears were also installed, and the internal parts were updated.

    The problem is that it has a small wing on each side of its original round body, which flutters when it runs, and retracts on both sides when it is stationary.

    Old John blew his beard and stared: "Little girl, you are questioning my aesthetic taste as an engineer! A mechanical dog who doesn't want to be a bird is not a good fighting partner!"

    He held Dongdong up to show, "Your pile of garbage is at most. It can be exchanged for more than a dozen federal coins. The pair of wings I have installed is a good thing. Think about it, when the intersection ahead is crowded, do you run faster or fly faster?" The

    surrounding customers cheered the venue and gave a loud applause. .

    "The owner's masterpiece!"

    "It's an ingenious modification, better than Baker's machinery!"

    Old John raised his eyebrows and beard, and looked confident with honey.

    Zero silence for a moment: It seems that there is some truth to what he said.

    So she returned home with Dongdong and Sid who were increasingly abnormal.

    That night, the long overdue task settlement finally came down.

    "Crash-"

    The prompt that the money arrives in the account is comparable to Xianle.

    [Congratulations, the D-level mission reward of No. 51201 has received 700 federal coins. ]

    [Congratulations, 51200 B-level additional task, received 5000 federal coins. ]

    In addition, Lu Nan also sent 1,000 Federal Coins, saying it was a thank you fee for healing.

    Zero looked at his bulging wallet, and couldn't close his chin for a long time.

    This is why so many desperate people flock to the mercenary profession.

    High risk, high reward, but also high mortality.

    Zero called Old John with the money he owed, and then clicked to log in to the [Mercenary Love Home Cares You, Me and Him] platform, and found that the number of people online had increased by several hundred more than a week ago, and the team area was still noisy and lively.

    Zero checked the completion of the tasks he received, and it showed [Psychological Assessment: Excellent], [Task Report: Headquarters received].

    She nodded with satisfaction.