Chapter 37

Chapter 37 The Servant of the Gods

    A transparent text box that others could not see appeared brightly above the head of the person opposite.

    Zero clenched the weapon in his hand, feeling the nervousness of the enemy.

    [Natural Intuition·Winter (Transformation)]

    1. Health: 6000

    2. Resistance: 5000

    3. Damage: 7600

    4. Level: Galaxy

    5. Equipment Slot: 1/1

    3. Background: High Priest of the Church of the God of Machinery

    7. Special abilities: [leverage], [object manipulation], [speed master],

    not to mention the extremely high value of the single unit, the purpose of these three abilities is almost as the name suggests, and they complement each other well, which explains just now. 'Haunted' happening outside.

    Obviously not as high as Anling's data, but he was contained.

    Coupled with the background of the Church of the God of Mechanics, this man named Dongyi almost had the words "I am a bad person" on his face.

    However, she had never seen such a beautiful... man.

    Probably a man?

    Even the half-mask of metallic texture could not stop his beauty, the graceful curvature of the jaw, and the plump, reddish lips. The jet-black curly hair was softly bundled in a bundle over the shoulders and fastened with a red silk thread. As a woman, Zero does not have such a satin texture.

    The eyes of the two met in mid-air, and the unkind man suddenly moved. He slowly landed from mid-air and walked towards this side.

    Terrified, Zero raised his gun sharply at him. Sid next to him also loaded Gatlin. It wanted to block in front of her, but as soon as he took a step, he was enveloped by an invisible force, and the whole person flew directly.

    "Zero-zero--" The old robot butler was dancing in midair, making various swimming movements, but he couldn't help himself.

    Zero was stunned.

    At this moment, the man has come to the front, and the distance between the two is only more than one meter. She stepped back subconsciously.

    Seeing her reaction, Dongji smiled, raised his hand and took off the mask on his face.

    A strand of hair was hooked on the pattern of the metal mask, like flowing water slowly pouring from the fingertips.

    The mask was taken off, revealing a pair of glistening eyes that were covered at the back, as well as a tear mole below the end of the eye.

    "Allow me to introduce myself to you."

    He put his right hand on his left chest and his heart and bowed slowly, "Dear miss, my name is Dongyi, I graduated from the Federal Law School and have two offices in Blue Bay City. Real estate. My favorite color is white, and I like all kinds of flowers, but I don’t like celery.”

    “Currently, my job is to be a high priest in the Church of the God of Mechanics, and today I was ordered to kill those who disrupted the plan of Black Sand City.”

    “I His special abilities are levitation, physical manipulation, and extreme acceleration... but from your reaction, you seem to already know?"

    Seeing those eyes staring at him, he remembered the label he was systematically evaluated as [Innate Intuition], zero I just felt the chills on my back stand on end, and I felt nervous for no reason.