Chapter 32

The twins didn't know how much time had passed but they woke up from their nap it was already day break.

"Mr. Stallion!! We're gonna be late!!" Screamed Reinel shaking the Stallion and Renèe awake.

"Huh?- WE HAVE TO CHANGE," Screamed Renèe.

"... My mistake..." Said the Stallion awkwardly.

"Hop on, I'll get you there quickly," the twins hopped on the Stallion and quickly whooshed through the skies.

"Look! Father's leaving without us!" Exclaimed Renèe.

"Tch, Mr. Stallion, can you get us to the palace straight after we change? They say the princess bakes the best sweets, she sold the recipes to other bakeries in Sterling, the recipes of the cookies you ate last night were made by her," explained Reinel.

"Say no more," said the Stallion determinedly.

The Stallion quickly dropped off the twins in front of their mansion.

"Quickly get us our outfits!" Commanded Reinel.

"And give us our invitation! We know father left it in his drawer," Renèe said quickly taking off his jacket and ran to their room to get ready.

After a few minutes the twins came out in matching white and gold tail coats, freshly bathed, and hairs styled.

The twins and Stallion set out quickly and arrived in a flash.

But as soon as the they got close the Stallion had gotten a whiff of the baked sweets inside the palace and rushed inside.

"Wait! No! You can't go in!!" Shouted Reinel.

"Stop!" Pleaded Renèe.

The twins and the Stallion burst through the doors of the castle, guards frantic to stop the Stallion but failed miserably.

"Neigh!"

They burst into the ballroom as the Stallion ran straight to the buffet table and stopped abruptly launching the twins from its back.

"Ugh," The twins groaned.

"A storm stallion," exclaimed a sweet and silky voice in delight.

-Snow's pov-

"I never thought I'd see one in real life," I said approaching the stallion amazed by its cloud like mane and shimmering body.

It was devouring all the raspberry tarts and oatmeal cookies.

I felt it's cloud like mane and was dumbstruck by the softness. It was like firm cotton candy that didn't melt in my hands.

I took a lemon butter cookie from the table and offered it to the stallion.

"Here, you might like this one," the stallion rose his head and seemed to examine me closely.

"... I'll gladly accept, princess..." He spoke as he took the cookie from my hand.

I felt all giddy, it knew who I was!

I looked at the twins who watched me frozen in shock.

I offered them my hands as they accepted. I hugged them the moment the got up, squealing.

"Thank you so much for bringing me a storm stallion!" the twins were stunned and started to flare up.

They had never felt this much embarrassment and awkwardness before. For the first time in their lives everything had become fuzzy and light, they couldn't say a word.

I let go of the twins to talk to the storm stallion.

"Is it possible to keep you?" I asked hopefully.